Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Jonas: Okay, so the point of this exercise is to free your mind of distraction. *strips her to her waist* No seeing anything, no feeling your clothes...*strips rest of her* Just you and the role you want to portray. Understand?
    SourThang: No distractions...right. I think I may be able to handle that. *wiggles her butt for Jonas*
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Addy: Hey, GLD, NDanny!

V_Sparky: Is he an evil one?

Addy: I think he's just naughty, not evil.

Comment

in Back Room 1...

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
        SourThang: No distractions...right. I think I may be able to handle that. *wiggles her butt for Jonas*
        Jonas: *takes a deep breath* Okay, so you're Sally. You have a crush on Linus. You want him to be your teddy bear. Try showing that.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
          Hey to everyone in the Lounge. I have been reading all the shenanigans going on in here. I can't make myself a clone. There are too many that I don't know what to do with mine. I just want one to start with. Can someone make me one and make a little starting bio on her. A Female. (not dr. Lam)

Thanks, Susan
          That's a good choice, but I can't help you with that one. Anyone????
          *beams into Lounge*

Hi Susan! A Dr. Keller clone is an excellent choice. Are there screencaps out there yet for season 4? If there are, my clones might be able to help you. I will PM you.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: Hey, GLD, NDanny!

Addy: I think he's just naughty, not evil.

NDanny: Hey V_Sparky! No I'm not evil.
            But Addy's correct. He's very naughty. It's what I love about him!
            GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
            Snurch if you want!

Comment

SGA Season 4 screencaps: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/

Comment

in Back Room 1...

Jonas: *takes a deep breath* Okay, so you're Sally. You have a crush on Linus. You want him to be your teddy bear. Try showing that.

SourThang: *remembers all the Peanuts cartoons she's watched....gets into character* Oh Linus, your so cute.
                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Beachhouse:

EDaniel: *buckles up* I think its time for me to head home, my naughty one. *leans downs to kiss*
                  Isa: *wraps bedsheet around self* I can't convince you to stay any longer Cutie Bum.
                  EDaniel: Evil Cutie Bum. *smirks and pats Isa's bum* Though I think yours gives mine some competition.
                  Isa: *beams and grin* A compliment if I ever heard one.
                  EDaniel: *chuckles and kisses again* See you later today, right?
                  Isa: Indeed. *kisses back*
                  *EDaniel beams out*
                  banner by Stef

Comment

SourThang: *remembers all the Peanuts cartoons she's watched....gets into character* Oh Linus, your so cute.
                    Jonas: You are too. *pinches bum*

Comment

Jonas: You are too. *pinches bum*
                      SourThang: *jumps a little* What happened to no distractions? *big grin*
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                        http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z37/RinggoldGate/Clones/sga_4x04_4299.jpg

I like this from Dobbelganger.

Edit: I have a couple of places to get the season 4 caps. I will put these in a clone folder of my PB

NDanny: She looks yummy!
                        Down big boy. She's not even a clone yet! *kisses his tongue back in his mouth*
                        GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

in back room...

SourThang: *jumps a little* What happened to no distractions? *big grin*
                          Jonas: We did that part. Now, I distract you and you attempt to stay in character. *runs hands along hips*
                          Last edited by Admiral Q O; 15 November 2007, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Jonas: We did that part. Now, I distract you and you attempt to stay in character. *runs hands along hips*
                            SourThang: *shudders* That will be a little harder! *gets back in character* Linus? Can I hold your blanket for you?
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

Yay! Done with applications! *dances* Anybody want to celebrate that with me? *grins*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

in back room...

SourThang: *shudders* That will be a little harder! *gets back in character* Linus? Can I hold your blanket for you?
                                Jonas: No one holds my blanket but me. *blows in ear*

Comment

Working...
                                X