No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I hear someone say something about acting exercises? I know a few!
    And I nearly failed my math test. *frowns* Not goood.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap141a.jpg
      Jonas: Addy does that all the time. So, did we want to read through some acting exercises? I have this reference book on how to 'act outside the box'.

SourThang: *looks over Jonas' shoulder at the book* Yes, I believe some of those exercises will come in handy! *runs her fingernail lightly over the back of Jonas' neck*
      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

Dr. Lam: No, that is not good at all. For your exercises, I would like you to lead them on Monday and Tuesday next week on a drop in basis. I don't have all the actors lined up yet, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

SourThang: *looks up from Jonas* That's not good at all. If you like, I'm sure Arrom would be more then willing to come and help you go over what you got wrong. He's good at all that studious stuff.
          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
            http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...m/01-13-26.jpg
            SourThang: *looks over Jonas' shoulder at the book* Yes, I believe some of those exercises will come in handy! *runs her fingernail lightly over the back of Jonas' neck*

Jonas: Good morning, Sal. *waves*
            Sour, the one I was going to have us try we can't do in front of Sal.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...QOcap14lam.jpg
              Dr. Lam: No, that is not good at all. For your exercises, I would like you to lead them on Monday and Tuesday next week on a drop in basis. I don't have all the actors lined up yet, k?
              Okay, can do *smiles* What kind of exercises do you want? Concentration, levels of reaction, mime, levels of tension, getting into character or just a bit of everything.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Sam/01-13-35.jpg
              SourThang: *looks up from Jonas* That's not good at all. If you like, I'm sure Arrom would be more then willing to come and help you go over what you got wrong. He's good at all that studious stuff.
              Well Zane already helps me, and I did get the stuff. I just ran out of time that was my problem.
              Zane: And she freaks out during tests.
              Shut up, but yeah I do. At home I can do them fine and I get them right (most of them), but boom test situation I do bad. I just hope this test doesnt count for too much. I got a 94% on my last and this one 65%. And the homework counts for 10%. *bites lip* Aaaah!
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap122a.jpg
                Hi Jonas. Don't worry about me, I'm going now anyway. Gotta fill out those last few college applications *grins* And I need to attend the dread memorial at the playground. So play all you want, I'm out! Till later *blows kiss*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Dr. Lam: A bit of everything would be good, Sal. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                    Hey to everyone in the Lounge. I have been reading all the shenanigans going on in here. I can't make myself a clone. There are too many that I don't know what to do with mine. I just want one to start with. Can someone make me one and make a little starting bio on her. A Female.

Thanks, Susan
                    A Vala?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap122a.jpg

SourThang: We should move to one of the back rooms then! *nibbles on his ear*
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...m/01-13-27.jpg
                        SourThang: We should move to one of the back rooms then! *nibbles on his ear*

Jonas: Follow me. *leads her to BR1*

in Back Room 1...

Jonas: Okay, so for this exercise, I need to blindfold you. *puts book down, pulls blindfold from pocket*

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                          Sure, if there aren't too many. I like all the females except Dr. Lam. If there are too many Valas I could be one from the new doctor on SGA. We are just learning her personality. So nerdy but has potential.

Edit: Actually I would like one of the doctor. I am kind of nerdy also
                          That's a good choice, but I can't help you with that one. Anyone????

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap116a.jpg
                            Jonas: Follow me. *leads her to BR1*

in Back Room 1...

Jonas: Okay, so for this exercise, I need to blindfold you. *puts book down, pulls blindfold from pocket*
                            in BR1

SourThang: I think I'm going to like this little exercise! *allows Jonas to blindfold her*
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

in BR1

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...m/01-13-28.jpg
                              SourThang: I think I'm going to like this little exercise! *allows Jonas to blindfold her*
                              Jonas: Okay, so the point of this exercise is to free your mind of distraction. *strips her to her waist* No seeing anything, no feeling your clothes...*strips rest of her* Just you and the role you want to portray. Understand?

Comment

*GLD and NDanny beam into the lounge*

*checks feeds* Hey there Ringgoldgate! Hi Addy! Romulus is off with SweetThang for some war games today, so NDanny and I decided to come and see what everyone was up too.
                                NDanny: Oooo. A Dr. Keller clone sounds like fun.
                                Yeah, unfortunatly I don't know enough about her to help. Sorry Ringgoldgate.
                                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X