Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    NLC: Easy enough to crack an egg-head when you know what's really important to him. Live feed coming through.

She doesn't look too pissed...

...and she looks like she's talking to herself... or is there someone else with her?

Darling: She should wear that Pink more often. She doesn't usually talk to herself. Maybe someone is in there with her.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Power/AP21.jpg
      Darling: She should wear that Pink more often. She doesn't usually talk to herself. Maybe someone is in there with her.
      NLC: Or maybe it's true that this particular clone's a bit... damaged? At least, that's what Neelan always said.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        NLC: Or maybe it's true that this particular clone's a bit... damaged? At least, that's what Neelan always said.

Darling: Well she is, or maybe now was, dating Mer. Other then that I would say our Sam is fairly normal.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Hello everyone!! I see I missed most of the fun earlier tonight, but I'm here now for a couple of hours at least...lol!!

I think StudMuffin is still working on that trace from ST's last communication.

StudMuffin: I think I've just about got it.
          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
            Hello everyone!! I see I missed most of the fun earlier tonight, but I'm here now for a couple of hours at least...lol!!

I think StudMuffin is still working on that trace from ST's last communication.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...niel/24/34.jpg
            StudMuffin: I think I've just about got it.
            Let me know when you want to take a break StudMuffin. *winks*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Darling: Good Night Beautiful. But do not think your clones are out of the woods. As soon as they wake up, I would like a few words with them.
              I had a few works with them myself, Darling when we got up and they know nothing about Addy's disappareance or anything.

Mac: Maybe I can help, Doc?
              Dr.J: Nope, I'm sending you guys to Atlantis. Use the Stargate you built in my wordobe, I'll contact you when it's safe.
              Mac: Okay, I'll round the boys up and head over.
              Dr.J: Thanks Mac. *Gives quick kiss and heads off to do more housework*

sigpic

Comment

Let me know when you want to take a break StudMuffin. *winks*

StudMuffin: It don't look like I'll be cracking it anytime soon, so I think a break might be in order!!
                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/24/57.jpg
                  StudMuffin: It don't look like I'll be cracking it anytime soon, so I think a break might be in order!!
                  *beams to StudMuffin and pounces*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Well the boys are all safe at Atlantis, so I'm off to continue my housework.
                    Don't wear StudMuffin out to much DJG or should that be the other way round.
                    Oh well, see you all later. I hope you find Addy soon.

sigpic

Comment

Darling, do we have any idea where ST is? And he's only got Vala and Addy now right?
                      sigpic

Comment

StudMuffin: Oh don't worry, we know exactly when to stop...or not stop in this case!! *pulls Wendy down for another kiss*
                        GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

StudMuffin: Oh don't worry, we know exactly when to stop...or not stop in this case!! *pulls Wendy down for another kiss*
                          SudMuffin, you dog!!!!
                          Hey Wendy - You go girl!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                            StudMuffin, you dog!!!!

Yes, that's my StudMuffin. He's really good at what he does!!
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                              Darling, do we have any idea where ST is? And he's only got Vala and Addy now right?

Darling: I am sure they are all safe. He would never actually harm any of them. But we can discuss this more over dinner if you like?
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                                SudMuffin, you dog!!!!

*looks up from StudMuffin*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X