No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darling: Good Morning all my lovely ladies of the Lounge! After breakfast is over, I will be conducting interrogations over the whereabouts of Addy and Cupcake.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Darling: Good Morning all my lovely ladies of the Lounge! After breakfast is over, I will be conducting interrogations over the whereabouts of Addy and Cupcake.
      Well they're not down under, Darling. But hey anytime you want to beam down under. You're more then welcome.

sigpic

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/AbsolutePower/AP84.jpg
        You can interrogate me anytime, sexy!!!
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
          One of the few women in Sci-fi I think is prettier than Jewel . . .

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Others/10f.jpg

I agree. Jewel is cute, but Claudia and Lexa are more appealing. They have the little girl and the sexy vixen potential, but I don't see the latter with Jewel at all.
          Good morning, lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
            *kisses back, gropes* oops, sorry.
            you tasted like Honeybuns for a second.

Now that I'm dressed, care to taste again?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
              Well they're not down under, Darling. But hey anytime you want to beam down under. You're more then welcome.

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
              You can interrogate me anytime, sexy!!!

Darling: I would love to interrogate you beautiful ladies, but this is going to be a clone interrogation today. Have my secretary set up times where I can do a thorough interrogation of you both
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Power/AP86.jpg
                Darling: I would love to interrogate you beautiful ladies, but this is going to be a clone interrogation today. Have my secretary set up times where I can do a thorough interrogation of you both

Mornin', Darling. I questioned all our lot last night and got nothin'. Keep me apprised of your findings.

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/AbsolutePower/AP86.jpg
                  Maybe next time Darling, I'm off to bed, it's after midnight here. So I'll leave you to your interrogation. But you'll have to give my boys a miss, they'll be tucked up in bed safe and sound with me. *blows kiss* Night sexy man.

sigpic

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/AbsolutePower/AP86.jpg
                    *blushes* I guess finding Addy should be our top priority right now. Just let me know when you would like to speak with any of my boys. *looks to see if SweetThang is around* *whispers* I think SweetThang has been up to something. He's been keeping himself locked up in his room for the past week.
                    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                    Snurch if you want!

Comment

*blushes* I guess finding Addy should be our top priority right now. Just let me know when you would like to speak with any of my boys. *looks to see if SweetThang is around* *whispers* I think SweetThang has been up to something. He's been keeping himself locked up in his room for the past week.

Sweet Thang? Oy.
                      And, yes, Darling, I am monitoring your messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ntAQOcap20.jpg
                        Mornin', Darling. I questioned all our lot last night and got nothin'. Keep me apprised of your findings.
                        Darling: Thanks Jack I will. If any of them start acting suspicious, you let me know.

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                        Maybe next time Darling, I'm off to bed, it's after midnight here. So I'll leave you to your interrogation. But you'll have to give my boys a miss, they'll be tucked up in bed safe and sound with me. *blows kiss* Night sexy man.

Darling: Good Night Beautiful. But do not think your clones are out of the woods. As soon as they wake up, I would like a few words with them.

Darling: Yes, I am going to start with Chafty I think. I know that Addy has kidnapped him in the past. Tell Buttercup to keep an eye on SweetThang for the time being.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ntAQOcap21.jpg
                          Sweet Thang? Oy.
                          And, yes, Darling, I am monitoring your messages.
                          Good morning, Gorgeous. I'm not positive that what he's been up too has anything to do with Addy being missing. All I know is that he's been cooped up in his room for the past week. That's never a good sign with him. It almost can't be coincidence.
                          GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Darling: Thanks Jack I will. If any of them start acting suspicious, you let me know.

Darling: Good Night Beautiful. But do not think your clones are out of the woods. As soon as they wake up, I would like a few words with them.

Darling: Yes, I am going to start with Chafty I think. I know that Addy has kidnapped him in the past. Tell Buttercup to keep an eye on SweetThang for the time being.

Buttercup: Already on it, Darling. *grabs a chair and sits outside ST's door*
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

Darling, our Sheppard has now gone missing. I'm having Sam and Jonas double-check our equipment.
                              His signal was there then it was just gone.

Comment

*doing the happy dance* There's an organization here that gives backpacks and some school supplies to kids. Thankfully we qualify. I just called them, it's different every year (depending on how much is donated) sometimes they give them to preschoolers, and sometimes they don't. Well this year they are, so both my boys are getting new backpacks for school. One less thing for us to buy!!!

Buttercup: Wow GLD, you must be excited. Can you do that spinny move again?
                                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X