No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*yawn* Sorry I've been gone all day... hope nobody was looking for me.
    I see Addy's still missing Did John or Ronon help with the search at all?
    I'll try to catch up tomorrow... if I can. Not sure if Cam has any more "plans" for me.

Hell, I didn't have plans today! I just know how to take advantage of certain situations is all.

Comment

Beefcake: Let's not forget everyone that there are still a whole bunch of clones held hostage somewhere. He only beamed Addy and Vala to the ship. Hopefully if we all sleep on it, we can get them out tomorrow.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ePower/103.jpg
        Darling: I am sure they are all safe. He would never actually harm any of them. But we can discuss this more over dinner if you like?
        Terribly sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. Had to go round up the clones. Dinner would be great if you haven't eaten by now...

SP: Don't worry about us... we'll be fine. I'm hittin the hay, need to catch up on sleep....
        sigpic

Comment

Will be back for an update, Night all.

Comment

*waves*
            sigpic

Comment

Look who just beamed in

Where have you been?
              Harry: Kidnapped?
              Yes. Have any information about that?
              Nope was blindfolded and didn't hear anything utill Gunny took the blindfold off me after I was looked in the cell with the others.
              Ok. Well I'm to bed and won't bee in latter so you can sit here in the Lounge and see if you can remember anything else while you wait for GLD to pick up up. *smooches* I'll see you on the 22. Be good.
              I will. You and hubby ave fun.
              sigpic
              thanks Stef
              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Kooky you find a futton and wait for either Addy or Master Jack or their representative to come into the Lounge. Ok?
                Kooky: Ok. Have a good vacation
                Thanks we will.*smooches Kooky*

*Caro beams in*

Caro: Rommie and Gabe realized that we were needed at home so we could be parceled out so we came out of hiding
                Good thinking. Now you look after Kooky for me. I know Addy will take good care of him but she is always being kidnapped so you just be her back up. Right?
                Sure thing. Have fun.
                sigpic
                thanks Stef
                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Thor, I dodn't have a place for you to go so you have three choices. 1. you can come with hubby and I but remember I won't have time really for you. 2. you can go visit Orilla or 3. You can stay here in the Lounge with the clones that belong to the Lounge and maybe one of the nice ladies will take you home for a few days.

Thor: I believ I shall try option 3. I don't get to the Lounge much and it should be interesting to watch the comings and goings
                  Ok. *smooches Thor* (I always knew the Asgard were kinky little creatures.)
                  sigpic
                  thanks Stef
                  Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Gabe, Rommie you two just cool it in here until Iffy comes and gets you *smooches Gabe and hugs Rommie*

Gabe: Sure thing. I won't let Rommie go wondering off with any other clone until Iffy gets here.

Now Spacey, my love, I think I'll just keep you with e today. Wendy can beam you to her place using your transmitter signal anytime she wants.

Spacey: Time for you to go to bed. Wendy knows how to get ahold of me when she wants to.
                    Night Lounge.
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

alright everyone, CKO plus clones are headed out shortly, dunno if we'll have net access or not.. have fun and behave everyone.. anyway, talk to ya'll on the 17th or late on the 16th.
                      sigpic

Comment

Even lounge. Well I radioed by clones and they came home. Well they staggered home, apparently the Athosian's were having a celebration of some sort on the mainland and the boys were invivited. They're sleeping it off at the moment. Well all except Racer, he seems to hold his booze better then the rest of them, he and Neelan's John Crichton clone - Johnny are chatting away together over coffee.

CJ: Doc... I need some water...
                        Dr.J: Coming hon. Well I'd better go look after my boys.
                        CJ: Doc!!!!
                        Dr.J: When they're sick, they're just like little boys.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                          http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...m/PDVD_786.jpg

SP: Don't worry about us... we'll be fine. I'm hittin the hay, need to catch up on sleep....
                          Awe, poor baby. Didn't mean to wear you out so much.
                          Hey! If it makes you feel better, my own Cam clone kept me busy so long yesterday I've been yawning for the past 10 hours... even after I had a full night's sleep.

I do what I can for my gal.
                          No complaints here.

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                          Well all except Racer, he seems to hold his booze better then the rest of them, he and Neelan's John Crichton clone - Johnny are chatting away together over coffee.

Just remind that one that he'd better be waiting for me at home by the time I get here today. He and I need to have a talk about... things.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            Just remind that one that he'd better be waiting for me at home by the time I get here today. He and I need to have a talk about... things.
                            Actually Neelan, I'll be beaming him to the lounge before I head off to bed, so he'll be here. All ready for that talking too you really need to give him. He's been a bad boy. (A really good bad boy *blushes*) I'm so glad my boys didn't come home until dinner time .....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                              http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ks/Legacy1.jpg
                              Kooky you find a futton and wait for either Addy or Master Jack or their representative to come into the Lounge. Ok?
                              Kooky: Ok. Have a good vacation
                              Thanks we will.*smooches Kooky*

*Caro beams in*
                              http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...Bran/211-1.jpg
                              Caro: Rommie and Gabe realized that we were needed at home so we could be parceled out so we came out of hiding
                              Good thinking. Now you look after Kooky for me. I know Addy will take good care of him but she is always being kidnapped so you just be her back up. Right?
                              Sure thing. Have fun.

ECVala: We'll help, too, Caro. They don't dare kidnap me.
                              EDSam: Kooky is just the cutest. Your rooms were ready before the kidnapping. *beams Caro and Kooky over*

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                                Thor, I dodn't have a place for you to go so you have three choices. 1. you can come with hubby and I but remember I won't have time really for you. 2. you can go visit Orilla or 3. You can stay here in the Lounge with the clones that belong to the Lounge and maybe one of the nice ladies will take you home for a few days.
                                http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1.../NewOrder3.jpg
                                Thor: I believ I shall try option 3. I don't get to the Lounge much and it should be interesting to watch the comings and goings
                                Ok. *smooches Thor* (I always knew the Asgard were kinky little creatures.)
                                Cammie: Kinky? The Asgard? Uh...good morning, Thor.

Thor: Greetings, Cammie. I have located a stray Asgard clone with which to recreate.

Cammie: I see. Just keep her...

Thor: Him.

Cammie: Ooookay...him in the back so you don't scare off the ladies.

Fruitiecake: Cammie, I need my dog tags back.

Cammie: Just waiting until you got dressed. *hands over tags, kisses, beams to Darling*

Comment

Working...
                                X