Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttercup: I copy you Darling!

Damn-it, he took me by surprise. ST get back here right now. Darling, we have a problem. ST just took off like crazy out of his room. I couldn't catch him. He's beamed away!!

Musckles: I'm on it. He appears to have a jamming device. I can't get a lock on him.
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

location unknown...

Addy: Jack! *tackle hugs*
      Cupcake: Sir, I've kept her safe, but that madman...
      Jonas: He's totally lost it.
      HotBuns: But he's crossed the line now, taking you.
      Sheppy: Sir, I say we raid his arsenal and take him out with claymores.
      Gunny: I miss my Wendy.

Comment

Scruffy: Darling thinks that they may have a lock on a location, but it looks pretty hard to break the field surrounding it. Darling has requested Mer to go to his Lair and help him.
        Mer: I'm on it. *walks out of conference room*

FruitieCake: Has anyone thought that maybe Addy did this herself?
        Beefcake: *stares at Fruitie*
        Fruitie: Well, one of each of the clones, she could be having a field day with this. I know I would.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Musckles: We've thought about that over here. It would explain why one of each of the clones got taken, but it doesn't explain where and how SweetThang is involved.
          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Fruitie, Musckles, you're way off. If Addy were responsible, she would have taken me, not Cupcake.
            And...she would have taken Jack first.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap14.jpg
              Fruitie, Musckles, you're way off. If Addy were responsible, she would have taken me, not Cupcake.

Darling: Yeah, I didn't even give that a second thought when I heard Fruitie say that. Anyways, Cammie I just sent you a transmission with possible locations to check out.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap14.jpg

Musckles: You do have a point there Cammie, but I can't shake the feeling that Addy is somehow involved in this. She don't usually get taken without her concent. She was with Cupcake at the time of the abduction, so that could account for the reason he's there and not you.
                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Got it, Darling. I'll send Vala and Sam since the girls seem safe thus far.
                  And, uh, Musckles...
                  Spoiler:
                  EAT ME!

Comment

Darling: Scruffy, I thought I told you to send Mer over here.
                    Scruffy: He left a little bit ago, he should be there by now. I go see if he is in the kitchen. *walks out...comes back* He's not there, he must be gone.

FruitieCake: What would anyone want to take Mer for?

Sam: Well for starters, he is the one person that can probably locate all the clones. It would only make sense to take him.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap12.jpg
                      Got it, Darling. I'll send Vala and Sam since the girls seem safe thus far.
                      And, uh, Musckles...
                      Spoiler:
                      EAT ME!

Musckles: I will ignore that last comment since I know your upset that Addy is still missing. Let's review the facts we have so far. We know that clones are disappearing...so far it's been one of each. We know they are with Addy. ST was acting suspicious, but we still don't know if he's involved in this at all. I'm having Arrom and Buttercup search his room right now. As soon as they break through the coding on his laptop we will find out some more answers.
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Morning Lounge... missing clones eh? Yikes. I gotta go check mine.

Tulip: Wha time iz it?
                        Oh sorry Tulip. Didn't think you'd still be sleeping.
                        Tulip: S'ok. Did SweetPea get back ok?
                        Neelan sent him home, I just haven't seen him yet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cammie: Any luck, Sam?
                          EDSam: No...and we ran into trouble.
                          Cammie: Is that why you changed your uniform?
                          EDSam: Kind of. One moment Vala and I were checking the place out then suddenly my uniform disappeared and when I went to check Vala, she was gone, too.
                          Cammie: Good thing I didn't send the married one then. Darling, the girls aren't safe now either.

Comment

HA! All my boys are here! Good thing I nabbed one of those jamming devices from Addy a few weeks ago. *checks locator control just to be sure* Yup! Daniel's still at home (summer work's no fun for him since I don't drive very many kids, so he's catching up on some research. ) The others are with me. They like the bus better when there aren't any kids on board.

[center]

Laundry's nearly done, Neelan!
                            Okay![ /center]

Better take of then. Later, Lounge! Good luck with the search!

Comment

Cammie: Any luck, Sam?
                              EDSam: No...and we ran into trouble.
                              Cammie: Is that why you changed your uniform?
                              EDSam: Kind of. One moment Vala and I were checking the place out then suddenly my uniform disappeared and when I went to check Vala, she was gone, too.
                              Cammie: Good thing I didn't send the married one then. Darling, the girls aren't safe now either.

Darling: Great, your Vala, our Sam. Check out the feeds from Sam's lab. I sent her there when Mer disappeared.

Video Feed from Sam's lab...
                              Feed 1

Feed2

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                                Morning Lounge... missing clones eh? Yikes. I gotta go check mine.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...l/PDVD_141.jpg

Tulip: Wha time iz it?
                                Oh sorry Tulip. Didn't think you'd still be sleeping.
                                Tulip: S'ok. Did SweetPea get back ok?
                                Neelan sent him home, I just haven't seen him yet.

Musckles: Toomie, so far it's only been one from each type of clone that has been taken. I believe that SweetPea is safe for the moment since there's already been one CamClone disappear.
                                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X