Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*10 min later*

Coffee:...so we've got a plan?
    BB:...we have...you get naked to distract her...and I hide and catch her...
    Coffee:...deal....
    sigpic

Comment

Coffee:...hey BB!! you didn't say anything about saving and laying outside!

Coffee?..is that you?.....
      Coffee:...ooh hi Hastie.!
      sigpic

Comment

Bouncy Butt!! You better not hide somewhere ...or there will be heavy punishment!!

BB:...oh hi Hastie!...I...uuuh...was...nothing...Bye Hastie...
        *whispers to Coffee* get up and lets get out of here!
        sigpic

Comment

pfff I wanted a new clone...but it seems I still have my handsfull on these guys....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            *shakes head* Whoa! I could have sworn Addy was here... guess it was just a memory.
            I am an echo of your subconscious triggered by trace amounts of your last meal.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
              Hey lookey Chipmunk's back, yall.
              Hiya Chipmunk, babe. How's that sweet backside?
              Cam, don't be vulgar.
              What?

It sure was a job of work, girl. But I think we made a man outta him.
              AQOBarrett yells from the kitchen: Bite my b@g, cajnMalcom Reynolds!
              *happy sigh* Such harmony.
              *bends over for CajnCam* Bite me, hon. *blows kisses*

Thanks, mal, it sounds like you have Barrett all feisty for me. *squee* Send him home when you're ready. We're around...just not online for long.

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                *sigh*
                he can wear em any time he likes here
                lol

welcome back sweedie.
                i have exam this morning but will be back to play this afternoon
                Hope the exam went well, and I may not be around when you are here, so just send the boys back, k? I'll be at home, but not necessarily online.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post

Wolf-ish: welcome back addy! here I picked flowers for you
                  pfff...
                  Wolf-ish: what!
                  welcome back addy!
                  Thanks wolf-ish. *kisses bicep and sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                    I'm not sure...
                    Walter found the tape hiding under his desk...it had Jack's handwriting on it.... "for keeping"
                    it has some nice material on it....

He still denies any knowledge. Perhaps it's one that Snuggly Wuggly and Sam made for him? It might be a surprise? Those two are always up to something.

And for another clone...if you get one, it would be too many, I agree. I, therefore, am willing to sacrifice and take one of the others so that you can make the needed room. It could be on a rotating basis, one clone per week, just to keep the harmony over there? BTW...did you ever get a Clifford?

Comment

Off to check the furnace then must get fed and showered and dressed and off to the dentist. I'll try to pop back in the afternoon. If not, have a great weekend, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        He still denies any knowledge. Perhaps it's one that Snuggly Wuggly and Sam made for him? It might be a surprise? Those two are always up to something.

And for another clone...if you get one, it would be too many, I agree. I, therefore, am willing to sacrifice and take one of the others so that you can make the needed room. It could be on a rotating basis, one clone per week, just to keep the harmony over there? BTW...did you ever get a Clifford?

mmm a Clifford clone would be nice...
                        As for the rotating thing...Don't think it will work for me...
                        I think I keep forgetting which one is at your place, and I'm not ready to put one up for adoption yet...
                        I do have a bit more time now that MM spends most of his time at Gay-ish house...
                        but SpaceBoy still suffers from the lack of attention, as do Dexter and Wolf-ish...
                        I saw a Kavanagh clone ( the whiner from Atlantis) passing by, and I thought I might give him a home....but now the others whine so loud that I have second thoughts about...

Long story, conclusion: no new clone.....yet
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          Off to check the furnace then must get fed and showered and dressed and off to the dentist. I'll try to pop back in the afternoon. If not, have a great weekend, everyone!

AQOJonas: Thanks for having us Wendy. I had lots of fun this week.

AQOKevin: Thanks hon for the great week.

Come back anytime sweeties *kisses* *clones beam back to Addy's*

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                          pfff I wanted a new clone...but it seems I still have my handsfull on these guys....
                          I was thinking about getting a Cam clone. I dont' have one of those yet Just not sure how much room I have over here either!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            I was thinking about getting a Cam clone. I dont' have one of those yet Just not sure how much room I have over here either!!
                            Cam clones are great! Especially if you get the NON-evil kind. They take orders well, keep other clones in line, and are pretty damn funny, too. *kisses her own Cam clone*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              Cam clones are great! Especially if you get the NON-evil kind. They take orders well, keep other clones in line, and are pretty damn funny, too. *kisses her own Cam clone*
                              Since my new Kev clone is on the brink of being evil, I think that when I get a Cam clone, he will be good Two evil clones running around my house is plenty(for now)
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

hi addy missed you again
                                lol

okies
                                *kisses boom*
                                bye my beloveds
                                *kisses hunny*

*beams clones to addy*

AQOShep:addy im home

AQODanny: did you miss us addy?