Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *wobbles in drunked*

    *giggles*
    well so much for that walk.
    we drank *hic* too much while watching *hic* the sunset...
    so we lied down *hic* and watched the stars come out....
    *hic* and drank the beer*hic*

    of course....
    other things happened too
    scruffy: *hic* *smirks*
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
      *wobbles in drunked*

      *giggles*
      well so much for that walk.
      we drank *hic* too much while watching *hic* the sunset...
      so we lied down *hic* and watched the stars come out....
      *hic* and drank the beer*hic*

      of course....
      other things happened too
      scruffy: *hic* *smirks*

      Scruffy: Whoa, *falls to ground* How did I let you get me this drunk?
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

      Comment


        Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        Scruffy: Whoa, *falls to ground* How did I let you get me this drunk?
        well.........

        i has my *hic* reasons.....
        whooooops
        *falls*
        *giggles*
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
          well.........

          i has my *hic* reasons.....
          whooooops
          *falls*
          *giggles*


          Scruffy: *hiccups* Why is this bed so hard and full of sand and why is it spinning?
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

          Comment


            Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Scruffy: *hiccups* Why is this bed so hard and full of sand and why is it spinning?
            *giggles*
            thats not the only thing
            *flips scruffy over in order to kiss*
            sigpic

            Comment



              Scruffy: Am I that drunk or are they a whole bunch of fireflies trying to attach me?
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

              Comment


                Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Scruffy: Am I that drunk or are they a whole bunch of fireflies trying to attach me?
                lol
                yep
                *hic* they are real
                *giggles* they just almost as attracted to you as i am.
                *kisses*
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                  lol
                  yep
                  *hic* they are real
                  *giggles* they just almost as attracted to you as i am.
                  *kisses*

                  Scruffy: Awww, your so sweet. Hey maybe if we hide behind the rock they won't find us!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                    Scruffy: Awww, your so sweet. Hey maybe if we hide behind the rock they won't find us!
                    *hides behind manly-hero scruffy*
                    *kisses back of neck*
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      *sways*
                      scruffy: well i promised to see you home...... *beams*
                      oh yay *checks to make sure the right house*
                      say honey........ wendy's rather 'busy'
                      scruffy: she is isnt she.......... *leads to bedroom and shuts door*

                      mayodanny: uh, yesss.....
                      mayo is otherwise occuppied for the night.
                      im here to let you know that she'll be back tomorrow.
                      hopefully sand-free.....


                      night all...
                      *kisses and waves*
                      sigpic

                      Comment



                        Mitchie: Iffy just told me about the lounge. Hey lounge!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Welcome to the Lounge Mitchie.
                          sigpic
                          thanks Stef
                          Spoiler:


                          Thanks Wendy

                          Comment


                            *wakes up*
                            morning maeve
                            morning lounge
                            *waves*
                            scruffy: wha? whas gon on?
                            shush dear. tis just maeve and the lounge im saying hello to.
                            scruffy: ok.... *kisses* come back to bed honey.
                            nope tis time to be gettin up. fancy some breakfast?
                            scruffy: food? excellent.
                            Last edited by mayogaelz; 17 May 2007, 03:39 AM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Morning Mayo. I'm going to bed soon so I'll say good night as well.
                              Shroud
                              Spoiler:


                              sigpic
                              thanks Stef
                              Spoiler:


                              Thanks Wendy

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                                Morning Mayo. I'm going to bed soon so I'll say good night as well.
                                Shroud
                                Spoiler:


                                night maeve
                                *waves*
                                scruffy: would you like breakfast in bed my love?
                                sure why not
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X