• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiya all
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Thanks Anna...good to be back. And fortunately or unfortunately, I have nothing else to do all day, so it looks like you are stuck with me
      Awww, you got dressed
      Hey Cupcake*blows kisses*! Nice to see all the hussies taking a turn breaking you in!!
      oh noes!
      *glees*

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
      LOL!
      Hoy!
      hi
      lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
        That's well.
        I can't imagine it.
        Did yall attract any guys? :nosey:

Oh!
        There were some hot Latinos at the grocery store the other night! Man!
        There used to not be hardly any around but since the hurricanes the
        total population of our parish (that's county to you normal folks) doubled
        and we have many more Latin people now as well. I like it.
        We weren't lookin' though we did meet a nice guy down at the hot tub. He wasn't bad...but I'm not into tats.

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
          hiya all

Hey mckaychick!!!!!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

hey again
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Anna...good to be back. And fortunately or unfortunately, I have nothing else to do all day, so it looks like you are stuck with me

Awww, you got dressed

Hey Cupcake*blows kisses*! Nice to see all the hussies taking a turn breaking you in!!
              Only Cajn is helping. I want him broken in by the best...no offense, but she specializes in Cam clones. Neelan is welcome to drop by later if she's feeling up to it.

Comment

Must be off...gots to take two dogs to the vet for their annual. Loki and Guido.

And cajn, his ear is fine now...just that one little crackly spot like you said.

Later (maybe this afternoon)! I need to put my laundry and dishes away before I wake the Hubs.

Comment

byes addy
                  *waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    Must be off...gots to take two dogs to the vet for their annual. Loki and Guido.

And cajn, his ear is fine now...just that one little crackly spot like you said.

Later (maybe this afternoon)! I need to put my laundry and dishes away before I wake the Hubs.
                    Have a good day Addy!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Only Cajn is helping. I want him broken in by the best...no offense, but she specializes in Cam clones. Neelan is welcome to drop by later if she's feeling up to it.
                      Glad that it is the best of the best breaking in my boy
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

cya addy
                        sigpic

Comment

Mer: Okay Darling, I think I have correctly callobrated The Asgard technology to do what you want. I started by...(techno Babble), and a simple macro later, I am done.

Darling: Thanks for your help Mer. I am sure Anna is going to love her new evil clones.

Mer: Did you say evil? You said nothing about that to me...
                          Darling: I know. You wouldn't have helped me if I did.
                          Mer: Oh crap, what have I done now?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Mer: Okay Darling, I think I have correctly callobrated The Asgard technology to do what you want. I started by...(techno Babble), and a simple macro later, I am done.
                            Darling: Thanks for your help Mer. I am sure Anna is going to love her new evil clones.
                            Mer: Did you say evil? You said nothing about that to me...
                            Darling: I know. You wouldn't have helped me if I did.
                            Mer: Oh crap, what have I done now?
                            wheeeee!!!
                            *iz excited*
                            sigpic

Comment

Darling: Okay Anna, I am beaming the clones over to you now. You have 48 hours to decide if you want to keep them or not.

*beams clones out*

*clones beam in*

EvilRonon: So who is this chick we are staying with?
                              EvilRodney: I don't know, some girl that Darling has the hots for. I hope she has lots of food.
                              EvilRonon: Food, that is all you can think of is food? We are evil, you should be thinking about some techno way to overtake the world.
                              EvilRodney: Even Evil Clones have to eat.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Not this weekend... let Cajn take the heat for this one.
                                I think my own Cam clones are gonna keep me pretty busy... and pampered. I'm not feeling all that great, so they owe me

Comment

Working...
                                X