Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    Any of your other players getting injured? Trying being a Pats fan. It's brutal. Anyway, it seems LT will be playing tomorrow. And Bush won the Heisman, no big shock there, but good to see anyway. Man, that kid can play.
    Gates was injured a bit earlier and I think Brees was too in the start of the season. Currently we have Tomlinson and Fontui out, I think, and maybe one more. But I think New England has it worst for injuries, they could beat every team put together.

Comment

I'm a born Packers fan, but living in Illinois and liking them isn't fun at all . But I still wear my hat.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
        I'm a born Packers fan, but living in Illinois and liking them isn't fun at all . But I still wear my hat.
        I'd imagine it wouldn't be but then well maybe i shouldn't go there.

I lied in my previous post, Tomlinson is playing just not doing so well...

Comment

THANK GOD.
          Waaaayyyyyy tooo close.
          Bengals are still only a so so team but they only have to win one more game to get to the playoffs or Pitt can lose to Min or Clev. But the Bengals now own the Tie braker.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
            I'd imagine it wouldn't be but then well maybe i shouldn't go there.

I lied in my previous post, Tomlinson is playing just not doing so well...
            Only the second quarter. Well as I'm typing this anyway. I'm rooting for SD. If they beat Miami, the Pats clinch that play off spot. Not a big shock there, but still nice.

And Colts are 13-0 now... Bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Only the second quarter. Well as I'm typing this anyway. I'm rooting for SD. If they beat Miami, the Pats clinch that play off spot. Not a big shock there, but still nice.

And Colts are 13-0 now... Bleh.
              Ah, San Diego's gotta win, if only to get Miami back for kicking us while we were down during the 2003 wildfires.
              /had tickets to that game
              //still spent it at Qualcomm, but as a refugee, not a spectator

And the Colts have a couple of tougher teams coming up in the next two weeks...
              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I was telling a friend of mine online that the Ravens were losing, and she was like "it's just a game."

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                  I was telling a friend of mine online that the Ravens were losing, and she was like "it's just a game."
                  Go Ravens!!
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Well, the answer is clear. Your friend is a heretic who must be banished from all thought and existence for her blasphemous talk.

Actually, someone said the same thing to me today during the Pats-Bills game.

Oh yes! SD touchdown!!!

Comment

The Ravens lost. It's all Boller's fault. If he hadn't given up so many turnovers we would have won.

Comment

The Ravens lost. It's all Boller's fault. If he hadn't given up so many turnovers we would have won.
                        Sorry to say this but Boller throws like a highschool girl. Sure he threw for a ton against the Bengals but that was when they were in prevent, and our pass defense isnt that good anyway (against the tight end)..... Ravens should draft a real QB this wyar then it will be very very interesting in the AFC North. Fry looks like a winner, so is Rothensberger and Palmer. The Ravens probably wont get a shot at Lienert but there has got to be someone (anyone) better then Boller and Wright.

Comment

The Texans might get Leinart. They need all the help they can get.

Ah man, the Chargers lost. To Miami of all teams. Well, apparently it's time for me to go eat my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            The Texans might get Leinart. They need all the help they can get.

Ah man, the Chargers lost. To Miami of all teams. Well, apparently it's time for me to go eat my words.
                            Do you really think the Texans take Lienart? They took Carr, he was great in College. And they got sooo many other needs. They should trade that pick for a boatload of other picks or some good veterans, especially Offensive linemen.

Comment

At last a US football thread! YAY!

I am a Colts fan long before they were undefeated. GO COLTS!!!!1. T.O is such a diva, he should stay quiet and play. My dad is a Giants fan. I play Fantasy Football in NFL.com and I am 12-1-0 and about to be 13-1-0 in my own league. Reggie Bush won the heisman. I think the Texan will get him and the 49ers Leinart.

The COLTS will win the Super Bowl.

PS: The !!!!1 error is on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                                Do you really think the Texans take Lienart? They took Carr, he was great in College. And they got sooo many other needs. They should trade that pick for a boatload of other picks or some good veterans, especially Offensive linemen.
                                I'm not saying they will, but it's a possiblity. I'm thinking Bush would be a good choice for them as thorshammer mentioned. First rounds picks aren't always a saving grace. But I could see Bush still being an outstanding player in the NFL.

A Colts fan? Don't take this personally... But I would love to see your team get knocked down. I see them taking the Superbowl, though.

Oh yes, Brady beat Manning in completions this week. Nice.

Edited because I forgot a very important word.

Comment

Working...
                                X