No announcement yet.

Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say most Floridians respected Dungy for what he did for one of our football teams and it shocked () us all what had happen to his son. I personaly couldn't believe what had happen. He and his son will be on our thoughts during dinner.

On a lighter note, the BUCCS won shutting the Falcons out of post-season. It was an intense OT and came down to the wire. This also tied up the division. This is exciting time for the NFC South.

Comment

Just got home from the Seahawks game... what a blast! Home field advantage through the playoffs is secured! And a huge congrats to Shaun Alexander, who tied the single season touchdown record, and he's still got a week to go! I doubt he'll see much playing time next week - with all the playoff details secured, I imagine they'll just be trying to keep him injury-free.

And on the Fantasy Football front, my team is playing in the championship game this week... I'm up 44-28 now, with all my teams done. My opponent just has Chicago's defense to go.. so GO PACKERS!
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I actually feel slightly bad for the Colts having lost. But sentiment aside, it was cool to see the Hawks win. And I can't believe the Bengals lost to the Bills?! Just goes to show you never know.

Edit: Just to add, kirsten I'm incredibly jealous you went to that game.
        Last edited by Vee; 24 December 2005, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Ravens vs. Vikings on Christmas Night Football, can't wait! Go Ravens! Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

So I foresee the Texans getting first draft pick. Either them or Greenbay. What do you all think?
            "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

The Texans will fight tooth and nail for that last place spot. We are gonna get that first round draft pick damn it!

Colts all the way to the Super Bowl! Tough loss yesterday but they were resting some of their main players like Peyton, etc. Hope the Giants do well also. And I only say that because of Eli Manning or otherwise I could care less about any team from that region.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                The Texans will fight tooth and nail for that last place spot. We are gonna get that first round draft pick damn it!

Colts all the way to the Super Bowl! Tough loss yesterday but they were resting some of their main players like Peyton, etc. Hope the Giants do well also. And I only say that because of Eli Manning or otherwise I could care less about any team from that region.
                Bah Humbug!, my fricking fracking Niners had to win yesterday ughhhhhhhhhhh. Looks like your feloow lousy team will get Reggie Bush now Congrats.

Now I hope we really kick your butts next week, I will be at Candlestick to watch the battle of crappy teams Go Niners!.
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Watch us go and actually win that game. We started off good yesterday against Jacksonville and then well the lead didn’t last long….

Eh, I honestly could care less who they draft. I’m just obliged to pull for them out of loyalty to anything Texan. I’m not really that big of a football fan anymore. Houston Astros baseball is where it’s at.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

I hear ya LoneStar, I too am much more of a Baseball and SF Giants fan than I am of football.

Next weeks game should be interesting especially now that you guys get the first round pick no matter what happens. Both teams (the Texans and the Niners) have been improving alot the last few weeks. So it might actually turn out to be a good game.
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Well the only reason I watched yesterday’s game was because I’m here in Texas for the holidays and they show the Texans’ games, but I have to go back to Louisiana next Sunday, and well the stations over there don’t ever seem to carry any of their games. We have the pleasure of viewing the Saints…. Ha! I saw they lost by one point yesterday to the Lions after one Lions player dragged what looked about like 6 Saints players like 15 yards into the endzone for a TD.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

You live in Louisanna Lone Star...were you affected by Hurricane Katrina?
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Luckily, no. I live smack dab in the center of the state. We didn’t even get any rain from Katrina when it came through. Now Rita was a different story, but again luckily for us but not for those poor Texans and Louisianans in its path, Rita straddled the boarder, but the eye fell mostly on the Texas side and avoided where I live. Though we did get some pretty strong winds all that night and all the next day but no damage.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Thats great to hear my friend!, I hope to God that New Orleans comes back better than ever oneday. Have a great holiday Lone Star!
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Oh yes! My sister and brother-in-law got me tickets to the Pats-Dolphins game on New Years! It's going to be so awesome! I'm so excited right now I can't stand it!

Go Patriots! Three Superbowls in a row!

Comment

Yes! Another Ravens win! 30 - 23 against the Vikings. I don't know what Kyle Boller has been doing the past three years, but right now he's the QB to stay in Baltimore.

Comment

Working...
                                X