No announcement yet.

Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing with the Falcons/Lions game, is that they came into that game angry at losing to the Buccs. Granted I was rooting for Detroit, but you couldn't help see that the Atlanta went in there to punish Detroit for something they didn't do.

Comment

Go Bears! Their on a roll...although the entire NFC north sucks exept them...
      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Why can no one hold a fricking lead?
        Seriously, they basically can't score on you all game, but give them a minute or less at the end of the game and its touchdown all the way.

What is wrong with these defensive coordinators? Seriously, design a plan of some type.

Rant has now ended.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Bengals WIN!!!!

They still stink, but they WIN!!!!

Kyle Boller is horrible and yet he threw 4 TDs on the Bengals. That is sadddddddd.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

The Chargers pulled it off this morning, with an awesome OT touchdown by LT! Woo!

My Seahawks are in OT right now, but just had to punt...
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
              The Chargers pulled it off this morning, with an awesome OT touchdown by LT! Woo!

My Seahawks are in OT right now, but just had to punt...
              Wow, I guess Feely will be out of a job tomorrow.

Comment

HAH!! Seahawks took it in overtime!!

On behalf of all Hawks fans... *points and laughs at Feely for missing all three of his attempts at game-winning field goals*

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten

And he set a new record!!! I'm so proud!!!

Comment

Hoooorrrrraaaaaayyyyyyy

The playoffs go through Pittsburgh, and we just went through Pittsburgh.
                    Now for all that is good and holy lets beat cleveland and one other freaking team..... Buf, Det, KC..... PLEASE... I beg whatever god, gods, deities, or secular fates exist to let the Bengals actually make the playoffs.

Comment

Yes!!
                      The Chargers beat Oakland 34-10! I even think I might be sensing a connection...Everyone they play seems to be only scoring ten points these days. If this keeps up we are so destroying Kansas City, Denver, and the like. And we will have a good match against the Colts, hopefully one of these teams that play them injure Peyton Manning or someone important on the team to make it tad easier... though we will win either way. I think.

Comment

SWEET!! I missed all the games yesterday as I was out playing in the dirt.

Very psyched for my Seahawks game coming up in a few!

Comment

A football thread?! How did I miss this...

And the Seahawks are dominating this game. But I can't stand Madden's commentating, ugh.

Any other Pats fans here?

Comment

GO SEAHAWKS!

Seriously, after the amazing weekend I had, and some of the spoilers going around today, this game just made my day SO perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                              Yes!!
                              The Chargers beat Oakland 34-10! I even think I might be sensing a connection...Everyone they play seems to be only scoring ten points these days. If this keeps up we are so destroying Kansas City, Denver, and the like. And we will have a good match against the Colts, hopefully one of these teams that play them injure Peyton Manning or someone important on the team to make it tad easier... though we will win either way. I think.
                              Lol, it doesnt really matter if Peyton gets hurt at this point, unless its a really big injury. cause theyve clinched a playoff spot. so if someone hurts him next week, he still has like a month to recoop before the playoffs since they dont need to win the rest of the season

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                                Lol, it doesnt really matter if Peyton gets hurt at this point, unless its a really big injury. cause theyve clinched a playoff spot. so if someone hurts him next week, he still has like a month to recoop before the playoffs since they dont need to win the rest of the season
                                Ummm...Ok. That was not the point. I know they have clinched a playoff spot. The point is that I do not want the COlts to go undefeated in the Regular season or at the very least, undefeated at all. And what better team to stop them then my very own Chargers!

Comment

Working...
                                X