Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos
    Don't have heart failure now.
    It used to be, back in the day, if you lived in Florida and someone ask if you were a football fan and you said, "Not really". You were pinned as a Bucc Fan.

Don't worry, I can handle it. Now the Buccs have recovered the ball and they are almost in scoring range. I see a win.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
      It used to be, back in the day, if you lived in Florida and someone ask if you were a football fan and you said, "Not really". You were pinned as a Bucc Fan.

Don't worry, I can handle it. Now the Buccs have recovered the ball and they are almost in scoring range. I see a win.
      They were kinda cool when Dungy coached them but I still have to chose the Chargers.

Comment

HA! HA! It's wide to the right, the BUCCS WIN! WHOO-YHOO!

Comment

HA! HA! It's wide to the right, the BUCCS WIN! WHOO-YHOO!

Lucky is what they are...
          at least the chargers win their games through skill.

Comment

A win is a win is a win. A loss is a loss is a loss. One point, two points, three points or more, I will take the win anyway I can. You should know that better than anyone, being a Charger fan.

Comment

A win is a win is a win. A loss is a loss is a loss. One point, two points, three points or more, I will take the win anyway I can. You should know that better than anyone, being a Charger fan.
              The Chargers are a better team than the bucs. The chargers have a tougher season, too, so don't even go there.
              I mean come on, the bucs lost to the worst(or close to it) team in the league.

Comment

The Chargers are a better team than the bucs. The chargers have a tougher season, too, so don't even go there.
                I mean come on, the bucs lost to the worst(or close to it) team in the league.
                Too bad they are not playing each other this season, so we could see.

Comment

Too bad they are not playing each other this season, so we could see.
                  So true. Maybe in the super bowl...
                  At least we found out for last season though...
                  CHARGERS!!!!

Comment

Anyone else watching the Chargers game? Yeah, they so just pointed out how Seattle probably has the best chance of beating Indianapolis...
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                      Anyone else watching the Chargers game? Yeah, they so just pointed out how Seattle probably has the best chance of beating Indianapolis...
                      No. I want an update about the game, please.

Comment

No. I want an update about the game, please.
                        Bills at Chargers

Comment

San Diego is up 21-3 at the moment, and just recovered a fumble lost by Buffalo.

Comment

San Diego is up 21-3 at the moment, and just recovered a fumble lost by Buffalo.
                            Thanks, not getting a signal for the satellite.

Comment

Ah, 28-3 now!

Comment

Ah, 28-3 now!
                                Good. even better. Can't wait till the end of break so i can rub it in my english teacher's face.

Comment

Working...
                                X