Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigGator5
    Man, I can't believe how my BUCCS are doing against the FALS!

I think that was a bad call to go for it on fourth down for the Atlanta. They should have gone for the points. If Atlanta scores now, they would be 13-10 and not 13-7.
    First of all, the game is not over. And the falcons are not playing that well right now. But, as long as the chargers beat the bills(i think that is who they play) then I will be happy.

Comment

I still thnk the BUCCS can beat those dumb birds, if they keep playing they why they are.

How about those Bears?

Comment

I still thnk the BUCCS can beat those dumb birds, if they keep playing they why they are.

How about those Bears?
        If the falcons can get their game on, the Bucs are going to be in for a challenge.

The bears are...Wow!!!!
        Never thought I would see the day...

Comment

Ravens are beating Pittsburgh 13 - 6

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
            Ravens are beating Pittsburgh 13 - 6
            Good. I hate the Steelers. Although I may change that philosphy if, when they play the colts later in the season, the steelers kick their...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
              If the falcons can get their game on, the Bucs are going to be in for a challenge.

The bears are...Wow!!!!
              Never thought I would see the day...
              One thing the BUCCS have over the Falcons, is speed. If they keep hitting and rushing Vick, he is going to make a mistake. I will be jumping when he does so...

Also, you can tell why I am rooting for the Bears and the Pats right now.

Comment

One thing the BUCCS have over the Falcons, is speed. If they keep hitting and rushing Vick, he is going to make a mistake. I will be jumping when he does so...

Also, you can tell why I am rooting for the Bears and the Pats right now.
                On the note of speed, Vick can outrun the buc's D. Dunn is also a good, fast back. What the falcs have to do is start using that to their advantage more so than they have been. They need to do reverses, play action, and learn from the chargers, have your running back throw t.d. passes.

Comment

Vick and Dunn is all that Atlanta has. Simms maybe inexperience, however Atlanta is giving him no presser. I see

Comment

Argh!! Did Stephen Davis hurt himself? I just woke up to find that he's only gone 6 yards on my Fantasy stats...
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Vick and Dunn is all that Atlanta has. Simms maybe inexperience, however Atlanta is giving him no presser. I see
                      Not true. Atlanta also has Crumpler and Duckett. Both are very good players. Atlanta is also missing some of it's D. that is hurting them because you have to rely on the other players and it really throws off the symmetry they have as a team when you throw new players into the mix. It also did not help when they put in the back up q and have him drop back deep and try to go for a 23 yard pass. That was just stupid.
                      Simms is a fairly good player. For being inexperienced, he has stepped up into the postition and the Bucs have learned to work with him. That is how a team must work in order to win. When that collapses as in the san fransisco game, you see the result and it wasn't pretty. Losing to one of the worst teams in the league is just sad. They did better against the redskins and are now improving in this game against the falcons.
                      Like my novel!?

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                        Argh!! Did Stephen Davis hurt himself? I just woke up to find that he's only gone 6 yards on my Fantasy stats...
                        Lol, that is how i felt with L.T. in the eagles game. Seven yards!?
                        He was probably sick that day...

Comment

I hate novels... GO BUCCS!!

Comment

I hate novels... GO BUCCS!!
                            Fine be that way. In that case...
                            Lose Bucs, lose!!!!!!!

Comment

It's all tied up right-

omg...

Comment