Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten
    IMHO, the Chargers will blow it in the last quarter of the game.

The Seahawks game will be a blast to watch. Christmas Eve, Seattle/Indy, at home in Seattle... and for once I'll actually be in town! Hmm...
    I'm gonna laugh when they can pull it off against the colts but fail miserably against the easy teams...

Comment

Ohio State\Michigan today. should be interesting.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Also the Washington/Washington State "Apple Cup" game... which will be the "who sucks more" game this year.
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Anybody watch the Apple Cup today?

(edit: didn't read the 2nd page)

Cougs ROCK!
          WA: Wraith Anonymous!
          and
          See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
          and
          FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

I wish I did! I was at my volunteer job all day. Watching that one has been kind of a tradition for my family, though - I was born on Apple Cup Saturday, and my dad and the doctor left my mom after I was born to go watch the game!

/Go Cougs!
            //brother was a WSU student
            ///dad went to UW for a year

Comment

I'm currently a Coug! I'm so happy the Cougs didn't coug it again. Of course how could they? The huskies suck!
              and
              and

Comment

The Washington game was good. The GT\Maimi game was better... I always like it when an underdog upsets. Ofcourse now VT will claim to be #3 along with LSU. But VT will probably get beat by FL State so they will drop.

I would love, love, love if Fresno State could win... but they won't. Much as the Bengals have no hope tomorrow.... oh well at least Miami lost.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by dissie
                  I'm currently a Coug! I'm so happy the Cougs didn't coug it again. Of course how could they? The huskies suck!
                  The Huskies sure have gone downhill! I remember when they could actually get to the Rose Bowl each year.

My best friend is a Husky... lives just north of Seattle Center, and has had to stare at the Cougars flag on top of the Space Needle for days now.

Comment

hahaha, Cougs are so much better than the Huskies!
                    and
                    and

Comment

Forget college football, tomorrow is gameday . Ravens vs. Steelers, go Ravens!!!! They've been doing so bad this season, I hope they can pull off a win tomorrow.

Comment

I do find it highly amusing that my high school (Issaquah) had purple and gold jerseys, but WSU's fight song... methinks that there was an argument a long time ago that required a compromise. (actually, the story I'd heard is that UW donated their old sports jerseys to the school back when Issaquah High first opened in 1905, and the colors stuck)

"Fight fight fight for Washington State..."

On the NFL front... well, if the Bears can return a 108 missed FG against the Niners, my Seahawks are gonna have a blast tomorrow...

Comment

so does that mean you're a coug fan or a dawg fan?
                          and
                          and

Comment

I am a Cougs fan, despite my parents best attempts to raise me otherwise.

Comment

Whos worse Kyle Boller or Tommy Maddox?

Clearly Pitt is the better TEAM but both of these QB are currently terrible. Pitt should get Rothensberger back next week though so they should be fine. Baltimore has a way to go before they are fine.

Comment

Man, I can't believe how my BUCCS are doing against the FALS!

I think that was a bad call to go for it on fourth down for the Atlanta. They should have gone for the points. If Atlanta scores now, they would be 13-10 and not 13-7.

Comment

Working...
                                X