Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGateFan
    Hey look the Colts won. We should start a pool on when everyone thinks they will lose. I say the @seattle.... maybe @jacksonville.
    The only two teams that stand a chance at beating the colts are the Steelers and the Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
      The only two teams that stand a chance at beating the colts are the Steelers and the Chargers.
      Then they won't lose because they play both of them at home and Indy I think is pretty unbeatable at the dome.... Now in Seattle in the rain...
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Then they won't lose because they play both of them at home and Indy I think is pretty unbeatable at the dome.... Now in Seattle in the rain...
        Not true. The steelers are an all around awesome team. The chargers are high-powered until the final minutes. These are the two toughest teams the colts have to face and they will be tough opponents. It will be close but...
        No offense but Seattle is not that good to compete with these three...

Comment

Anyone watching the WAS@TB!! Three turn overs! HA!

That is why we have the #1 Defence!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5

So what. WHo has the best RB and TE in the league?

CHARGERS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5

Not that I would brag, because bengal fans have no right to brag until the team PROVES they can beat a good team.... but who leads the league in turnovers?
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                Not true. The steelers are an all around awesome team. The chargers are high-powered until the final minutes. These are the two toughest teams the colts have to face and they will be tough opponents. It will be close but...
                No offense but Seattle is not that good to compete with these three...
                IMHO, the Chargers will blow it in the last quarter of the game.

The Seahawks game will be a blast to watch. Christmas Eve, Seattle/Indy, at home in Seattle... and for once I'll actually be in town! Hmm...
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Nice, the Packers are winning, with 12 and a half minutes left in the fourth quarter. Will they blow it???
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                    Nice, the Packers are winning, with 12 and a half minutes left in the fourth quarter. Will they blow it???
                    Im still mad they lost last week. They had sooooo many chances to beat pitt. Steelers arent the same without Rothensberger and Bettis.
                    Last edited by AGateFan; 13 November 2005, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I never thought the Browns would win and normally I would be thrilled they look like crp.... but they look like crp.

Comment

OK, I’m going to take a stand here. I am going to make a statement. Dare I say I am going to make a GUARANTEE.

The Bengals will NOT LOSE TODAY.

There, I said it.
                        I guarantee it.
                        I will give you all ice cream if I'm wrong.
                        Duhhhhhhh cheater

Despite being argie and living in Buenos Aires I like american football... and I cheer for the Steelers
                        Last year I had a soft spot for the Bucs because the kicker was Martin Gramatica... argie too

Gooooo black and gold
                        Last edited by Naughtrish; 13 November 2005, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I never thought the Browns would win and normally I would be thrilled they look like crp.... but they look like crp.
                          What was the final score?? I was watching the game in the airport, but unforunately we had to board the plane in the middle of the 3rd quarter so I never saw the end. (to add insult to injury, our flight got diverted to LAX from San Diego after two failed landing attempts, and finally just got back to San Diego thanks to a good samaritan who gave me a ride the whole way)

I say, though, the winner for the day was that blocked field goal returned 108 yeard for the TD!

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                            hey, they actually pulled it off!!
                            yea! two wins!!

well, at least it's better than the 80's.....

GO PACK!

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                              What was the final score?? I was watching the game in the airport, but unforunately we had to board the plane in the middle of the 3rd quarter so I never saw the end. (to add insult to injury, our flight got diverted to LAX from San Diego after two failed landing attempts, and finally just got back to San Diego thanks to a good samaritan who gave me a ride the whole way)

I say, though, the winner for the day was that blocked field goal returned 108 yeard for the TD!
                              34 -21 but the browns must have scored the last 14 after I turned it off because I didnt see it. They looked horrible.

Was that field goal blocked. I just thought the wind was so horrible that eveyone was missing, thats why the bears guy was standing back there and caught the kick. That was beautiful return though. I like the orange uniforms too.

Comment

34 -21 but the browns must have scored the last 14 after I turned it off because I didnt see it. They looked horrible.

Was that field goal blocked. I just thought the wind was so horrible that eveyone was missing, thats why the bears guy was standing back there and caught the kick. That was beautiful return though. I like the orange uniforms too.
                                Thanks!

I only saw it from a distance on the airport screen, but I'd heard someone say it was blocked. As a 52-yarder, though, it may easily have just been missed. There was some amazing moves on the return, and great blocking!

Comment

Working...
                                X