Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    Oh...that

Actually i believe uk and Vee were the start of that...they married themselves before i done it
    Sure, try and blame us. There was little kink until you went marriage-happy.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Wow, we seem to be breaking peoples' spirits quickly these days.

Welcome to the thread.
      I think the fact that one of you lot will wraith a new guy when they post may have something to do with that.

Which makes me wonder ... why did i (as a mere human) stick around so long?
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
        I think the fact that one of you lot will wraith a new guy when they post may have something to do with that.

Which makes me wonder ... why did i (as a mere human) stick around so long?
        Morbid curiosity? Death wish?
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Morbid curiosity? Death wish?
          ah yes, of course. Just general insanity.

Comment

ah yes, of course. Just general insanity.
            We've got plenty of that to offer.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Oh...that

Actually i believe uk and Vee were the start of that...they married themselves before i done it
              Yeah. Just look at all the outrageous kinky behavior we've pulled. Someone better cesnor my ear nibbling.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Yeah. Just look at all the outrageous kinky behavior we've pulled. Someone better cesnor my ear nibbling.
                Lol ... yeah - it's just soincrediably hot.

Someone needs to censor my wife ... Honey, I think if you want to keep the kink, we should keep it to PM's - the people round here can get a bit sensitive

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  emmm...i was only joking

I only married people here...i didnt cause the kinky stuff
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

emmm...i was only joking

I only married people here...i didnt cause the kinky stuff
                    If you hadn't married them, the kink would have been held back. Therefore, it's your fault.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

If you hadn't married them, the kink would have been held back. Therefore, it's your fault.
                      ok...ill put it this way....

Who doesnt enjoy kinkyness?
                      Last edited by Eoin; 24 February 2006, 05:18 PM.

Comment

ko...ill pout it this way....

Anyways - night all. I'm going to bed.

Comment

ko...ill pout it this way....

Why are you pouting? And personally I'd rather not have it in my face.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*throws kink in uk's face*

Enjoy.

Comment

typo

Originally posted by Vee
                              *throws kink in uk's face*
                              *Want me to leave and you two can be alone?

Comment

Anyways - night all. I'm going to bed.
                                goodnight jonno

Comment

Working...
                                X