last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    ?????? You said harem guy = wraith. It's a wraith.
    It's the harem Vee gave her. There are humans, Wraiths, Asgard, donkeys, and others.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      You owe me a coke. And there's supposed to be poking involved I think, but we'll skip all of that.

I jinxed Squee. I'm quite free to post.

*Anti-Jinx's Squee*
      I didn't know really how it works, it's not an english thing. *Sends Fluffy to wraith uk.*
      sigpic

Comment

You owe me a coke. And there's supposed to be poking involved I think, but we'll skip all of that.

I jinxed Squee. I'm quite free to post.

*Anti-Jinx's Squee*
        Thanks.

*Hands UK a coke*
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I didn't know really how it works, it's not an english thing. *Sends Fluffy to wraith uk.*
          *gets kicked by a donkey*

*contemplates making donkey-burgers*
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It's the harem Vee gave her. There are humans, Wraiths, Asgard, donkeys, and others.
            IT'S A WRAITH!!!! Vee has donkeys in her harem?!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
              Thanks.

*Hands UK a coke*
              No thanks, I tend not to drink any soft drinks except on rare occasions.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Fluffy won't wraith UK. Fluffy's a donkey. And probably has some remnant of loyalty to his former harem (even if I did sacrifice him).
                sigpic

Comment

No thanks, I tend not to drink any soft drinks except on rare occasions.
                  You can always re-gift it. Or throw it at someone. Full soft drink cans hurt.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                    Fluffy won't wraith UK. Fluffy's a donkey. And probably has some remnant of loyalty to his former harem (even if I did sacrifice him).
                    No he's a wraith!!!!!!!!! *Watches Fluffy wraith Squee.*
                    sigpic

Comment

hey, T'saria, want another yummy pic...?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                        hey, T'saria, want another yummy pic...?
                        *wonders when this became a kink thunk thread*
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

since we're in! ROFL! no, no, it's not a kinky pic at all... ok, if you want to see...

http://www.chaoticworks.com/dani/dani4a.jpg

a famous singer

Comment

Looks like it, anyone want to see Fluffy dance?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                              since we're in! ROFL! no, no, it's not a kinky pic at all... ok, if you want to see...

http://www.chaoticworks.com/dani/dani4a.jpg

a famous singer
                              OMG, that scared the crap out of me!!! You like these sort of guys? *Is scarred for life.*
                              sigpic

Comment

*wonders when this became a kink, thunk and duck thread*
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X