last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashta
    My problem is I have too much information. I feel like I won't be able to fit everything in! Lol. But it's really hard, there's just too much information! Gah! Stupid Ancient Romans! lol.

*pokes*

Wins!
    Yeah, they conquered a heck of a lot of places. That's not to say that Alexander didn't either.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Enough with school crap, im gonna have enough of that on tuesday!!!!!

Winning

Oh and if you think 3000 words is bad, go talk to Ses who has currently written 30,068 words for a college or uni thingy
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
        Yeah, they conquered a heck of a lot of places. That's not to say that Alexander didn't either.
        lol, I had the choice to do a question on Alexander, but that was the topic we covered first up this semester, so everyone is going to be doing that question. But I like Roman history, 'tis interesting. But Alexander spent far too much sulking for my liking

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin

Oh and if you think 3000 words is bad, go talk to Ses who has currently written 30,068 words for a college or uni thingy
          wow, sounds like a thesis

I can't wait until I'm a post grad and get to write my very own thesis!

Comment

I had to write a paper on alexander while ago, t'was fun.

Comment

wow, sounds like a thesis

I can't wait until I'm a post grad and get to write my very own thesis!
              wow?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My arm would detach itself after 10,000 words

Comment

wow?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My arm would detach itself after 10,000 words
                you get a year to write it

Comment

you get a year to write it
                  The 10k words i was on about was gonna take me atleast 14 years to complete

Comment

The 10k words i was on about was gonna take me atleast 14 years to complete
                    pml.

Oh, and winnage

Comment

pml.

Oh, and winnage
                      pml?

Winning

Comment

hmm... this essay is doing strange things to my brain. I am unable to think straight, there is justs too much and my Latin homework is dreadful.

Latin, dead language. Gah.

Edit: pml = pis**ng myself laughing.

Comment

hmm... this essay is doing strange things to my brain. I am unable to think straight, there is justs too much and my Latin homework is dreadful.

Latin, dead language. Gah.

Edit: pml = pis**ng myself laughing.
                          Maybe the knowledge that Im the ultimate winner here will make you feel somewhat happy abot your school work

Comment

well, technically the only person who could really win is a mod. All they would have to do is post and then lock the thread.

My plan was never fool proof.

But I am far too competative to let you win my dear Eoin!

Comment

well, technically the only person who could really win is a mod. All they would have to do is post and then lock the thread.

My plan was never fool proof.

But I am far too competative to let you win my dear Eoin!
                              Even that wouldn't guarentee it - cos another mod can post in a locked thread (we did it over at EH, where i have the power)

Anyways - off to bed.
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                                Even that wouldn't guarentee it - cos another mod can post in a locked thread (we did it over at EH, where i have the power)

Anyways - off to bed.
                                hehe, lol. then it would be a war between the mods. lolful.

anyway, g'nite

Comment

Working...
                                X