last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
    That's just her trying to be friendly and make you into a well-rounded individual.
    well rounded?
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      well rounded?
      They're trying to turn you into a ball.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        They're trying to turn you into a ball.
        Shouldn't be too difficult for you, just get the blocks in the right configuration.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          Shouldn't be too difficult for you, just get the blocks in the right configuration.
          Are you saying it wouldn't be difficult for me to turn you into a ball? I'll warn you in advance, I'll have to break some bones.

*watches his router make up for the past few days of actually working right*
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
            since we're in! ROFL! no, no, it's not a kinky pic at all... ok, if you want to see...

http://www.chaoticworks.com/dani/dani4a.jpg

a famous singer
            No. Just no.

Yeah, I don't want to know what has been going on in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              No. Just no.

Yeah, I don't want to know what has been going on in here.
              I don't blame you. I've wiped most of it from my memory.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                all your trying to deprave me for example LOL
                oooh, it's not nightmare.. just a vocation!

Comment

I don't blame you. I've wiped most of it from my memory.
                  Easy for you, being a replicator and all. Vee would have to use that lobotomy option she was talking about the yesterday.
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

vocation LOL
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      Easy for you, being a replicator and all. Vee would have to use that lobotomy option she was talking about the yesterday.
                      Nah. You'd be surprised how easily I can conveniently forget things that don't interest me. Selective memory.

You know what's sad? I find myself not remotely looking forward to the new episodes airing tonight. They've been so craptastic lately that I've grown entirely bored with it. I wonder if any curling will be on.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        Nah. You'd be surprised how easily I can conveniently forget things that don't interest me. Selective memory.

You know what's sad? I find myself not remotely looking forward to the new episodes airing tonight. They've been so craptastic lately that I've grown entirely bored with it. I wonder if any curling will be on.
                        I've yet to actually see curling on the NBC Olympic coverage.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

What's that? SG-1?
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

keep up the good work! he he he
                            WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                            "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                            Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

I've yet to actually see curling on the NBC Olympic coverage.
                              It's pretty much all been shown on cable. Too bad. You're missing out on some exciting stuff. Just think, when the athletes are done with a match they can go sweep all the garbage out of the arena as well.

Originally posted by srg
                              What's that? SG-1?
                              Yes. As well as Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                It's pretty much all been shown on cable. Too bad. You're missing out on some exciting stuff. Just think, when the athletes are done with a match they can go sweep all the garbage out of the arena as well.
                                I remember an episode of Junkyard Wars in which they played the game of curling using husks of old cars.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X