Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North and South (Novel and BBC Adaptation)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

No, I don't think it has. I might check Amazon UK and find out if it's on DVD.

Comment

I accidentally tumbled onto a website that was full of red blooded females all begging the BBC? to release Sparkhouse on DVD...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Gosh, I wonder why they were doing that?

Comment

I want to see him in 'Ultimate Force' which also has the added bonus of Jamie Bamber and Tony Curran. Though I'm tempted to borrow out TPM just for that split second shot of RA. Would his bit be in the final battle with young Ani destroying that thing. I have the strangest image of RA with yellow goggles on and a helmet... I'm wondering if it's just a random image or that was actually his bit and I remembered it.

And must comment on the quote in your sig Sheps, that quote is just perfect. They really did well in the casting of RA for Thornton didn't they?

And Easter's sig too. Sheppard and Thornton, one can almost see a weird AU fic... What are the chances of him turning up in Atlantis? They managed to get Anna Louise Plowman.

Comment

Okay this what happens when I have waaaaaaay to much time on my hands
              Here's a screencap of RA from Spooks, you can only just tell its him
              http://img242.echo.cx/img242/2712/spooks7op.jpg

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                Okay this what happens when I have waaaaaaay to much time on my hands
                Here's a screencap of RA from Spooks, you can only just tell its him
                http://img242.echo.cx/img242/2712/spooks7op.jpg
                They covered up his face! He looks like a bug. But a cute bug.

Comment

The eyes have it...

Yes... the eyes are very distinctive...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    They covered up his face! He looks like a bug. But a cute bug.
                    Louis the fly, Louis the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      And Easter's sig too. Sheppard and Thornton, one can almost see a weird AU fic... What are the chances of him turning up in Atlantis? They managed to get Anna Louise Plowman.
                      Who knows... the Exec producer lurks about in the corridors of Gateworld... he may get a few ideas... I've posted another question in the Ask JM thread...

We can but try...
                      sigpic

Comment

RA could play a (northern, obviously, since he learnt the accent) SAS fella.

Comment

I second that idea

Comment

An angsty one, of course.

Comment

I think he could make a very nice scientist. He'd definately make all them scientific terms sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                                An angsty one, of course.
                                Why angsty..
                                Is he pining for someone... in Atlantis...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X