Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard of Prop 8 and I'm working on catching up on How I Met Your Mother. S1 is waiting for me at the library at home.

Comment

I found Veronica Mars airing on a Sun afternoon (!!!!?!!!) a week or so back, the eps of the last season, but only managed to see the last two, so now I need to watch the rest having been pretty spoiled to some storylines I couldn't believe that was the finale! It was so "up in air"

Comment

You're telling me. I hate so much how they always cancel the decent shows but they keep the crap on the air.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Did you see the "preview" of the next season of VM that never got made? Where she's a junior FBI agent? Sooooo goooood! And of course cliffhanger that will never get resolved

Comment

Do I ever have a hope of not looking like I'm a teenager?
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Hey, don't knock it. You'll be thankful for your youthful face eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
                You're telling me. I hate so much how they always cancel the decent shows but they keep the crap on the air.
                The crap is cheaper to make. No writers, directors or actors to pay. And it will only get worse should the SAG actors decide to strike.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Shads.... you staying thawed out???
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Yup. Had a chilly day yesterday wandering around, but nothing too bad. I may need to forage out to the post office today but beyond that I plan to try and stay in.

Comment

Hit a small snag in packing for home. It turns out the mid-size rolling luggage I thought I had doesn't actually exist. I've got a tiny one which is easily in the carry-on range or I've got a massive one which will definitely have to be checked. I miiight be able to squeeze enough into the little one and make do with whatever clothes I left at home, but there'd be no room left over for Christmas presents on the way back. Granted, I was planning to ship most of it anyway, but one or two small things to have with me might be nice.

Suggestions anyone?

Comment

Have you got one of those odd little wallets that open out to become a medium sized carrier ?
                        They're perfect for light stuff.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                          Do I ever have a hope of not looking like I'm a teenager?
                          Yes. You've got strong planes on your face. It'll make you look distinguished soon.

I was still being asked for my hall pass from school security when I was in my 30s. It's great.
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Forgot to watch Chuck tonight. Damn.

Comment

Well you can watch the full episodes on the NBC website. That's what I've been doing the last few weeks because I haven't been able to watch it.

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna have to. And NCIS too. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X