No announcement yet.

NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hetty has more couples to worry about than Kensi and Deeks, since Nell and Beal have been getting really chummy recently, even sharing a kiss in one episode (and not a "just friends" kind of kiss).

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Bull is growing on me...

Same here. I've gotten to like it more over the last few episodes. Who is the blonde lady in the show, she just looks very familiar to me and I can't place it.

BTW at least in NCIS NOLA there's no couples junk going on.... Why do shows keep doing that? It's starting to irk me a lot in NCIS LA.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Another thing, Deeks is just a police liason, not an official NCIS agent.. So maybe that's why they have not stopped the romance.
        But i actually like the Nell-beal one.

Comment

Random bit of fun. I just had a post replied to by one of the actors of a show I am following. That made an otherwise dull day interesting.

Comment

I can't remember a kiss with Nell and Beal

Well Kensi and Deeks are partners, so now that they are, ugh together *gags* at the very least they should be split up as partners.

Yeah that's one good thing about NCIS NO. It's getting really annoying on LA
            sigpic

Comment

New Orleans is becoming my favourite NCIS.

Both the other shows have too much relationship junk in them, though I do like the bobsy twins in Ops and hope they get a bit of fun.

BTW missed a few episodes of New Orleans so wondering what happened to brody? Did they kill her off?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                New Orleans is becoming my favourite NCIS.

Both the other shows have too much relationship junk in them, though I do like the bobsy twins in Ops and hope they get a bit of fun.

BTW missed a few episodes of New Orleans so wondering what happened to brody? Did they kill her off?
                Brody felt guilty about her short relationship with the bad guy who was blowing people and things up and who happened to be the head of the government group trying to catch the bad guy. She felt that it put a black mark on her job with NCIS and that people wouldn't trust her anymore, so she quit and moved away. At least they didn't kill her off. I don't think it was such a good excuse, since she didn't know he was the bad guy when she got involved with him, and when she figured it out, she immediately set out to trap and catch him, and was the one who killed him.

Comment

What? Is Brody no longer on the show? Please tell me it's only temporary and she'll be back

All the relationship dramas on the shows are getting annoying, it's on the arrowverse shows, although at least Arrow has curbed it a bit but now LOT is starting it up. Ugh

NCIS and NCIS LA is really annoying now with all that drama, especially the latter. I started fast forwarding the Kensi/Deeks scenes
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    All the relationship dramas on the shows are getting annoying, it's on the arrowverse shows, although at least Arrow has curbed it a bit but now LOT is starting it up. Ugh
                    BUT it is at least keeping it real. When you have people of the opposite genders working in such close proximity for so long, eventually someone's gonna hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      BUT it is at least keeping it real. When you have people of the opposite genders working in such close proximity for so long, eventually someone's gonna hook up.

Yes but usually that happens without everyone in the office and all the adjoining floors knowing about it like in TV shows.

Comment

Brody is permanent. For whatever reason the actress left the show and the 'boyfriend did bad' was the (imho) sloppy way to write her out)
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Damn that sucks. I liked Brody. The 2 guys annoy me at times, especially LaSalle
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree with Linda Brody was pretty awesome.

That FBI chick with the kind of NY accent is OK but she's not going to be permanent. I think she will be leaving the show when her role is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Damn that sucks. I liked Brody. The 2 guys annoy me at times, especially LaSalle
                              I get annoyed with LaSalle, too. I wish he would use the New Orleans accent without twisting his mouth around the way he does. Or is that the way it's supposed to be spoken?

I get the feeling the producers are trying to put him and Percy together as a couple.

Comment

Perhaps we can start an NCIS New orleans specific thread..

Comment

Working...
                                X