No announcement yet.

NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For an intro to the new season this weekend's double ep was a humdinger..
    Spoiler:
    Was that undersecretary there under the Sec Def's orders, or was he there on his own?
    Was the 'we need to find the mole, a cover/smoke screen to get heddy out of the way?
    Is that injury to Kensi a subtle way to have her out o the picture for 3-4 months for the actresses pregnancy?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      For an intro to the new season this weekend's double ep was a humdinger..
      Spoiler:
      Was that undersecretary there under the Sec Def's orders, or was he there on his own?
      Was the 'we need to find the mole, a cover/smoke screen to get heddy out of the way?
      Is that injury to Kensi a subtle way to have her out o the picture for 3-4 months for the actresses pregnancy?
      Spoiler:
      Yes. That was a subtle way to get Kensi out of the way for awhile, since it will take quite awhile for her to recover from her injuries. And she'll likely be unconscious for the next episode or two, and then have to be in some kind of recovery mode for a few more months, perhaps in a hospital bed to hide her baby bump. I knew it was going to be her when it was announced that a member of the team was going to be injured during their escape. Daniela (by the way) had her 2d child earlier this month, a little girl.

I couldn't stand that smarmy, smug, egotistical undersecretary and his assistant, who, by the way, was utterly useless in her job. She didn't do a thing at that stake-out except look annoyed over the events that happened right under her nose.

I loved how Nell and Beal outsmarted the undersecretary and his team and then got away, though (and I understand how Beal would feel about having to kill anyone) but I was annoyed at Beal for delaying triggering the drone, and I kept going "just do it already".

Comment

Spoiler:
        I was also scratching my head at the utter ineptness of that secretary and the other female goon who was on that stakeout/swap.. They didn't even DO anything as those 3 bikers rolled up and one shot the 'package', nor when they tried biking off... Other than to gloat at how bad it went. Which makes me wonder if that's exactly WHY she did nothing, to ensure the team looked bad.

Comment

Hang on so Hetty
          Spoiler:
          confesses to being the mole

Didn't they just repeat a story they did a year or two ago?

So who was the mole?

Oh and yeah sick of Deeks and Kensi lovey dovey stuff.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Yeh they're just phoning in the scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
              Yeh they're just phoning in the scripts.

I remember sing the very same idea a year or two ago with another mole, who turned out to be some IT guy that we've never ever seen on the show before, or such. So yeah I felt this opening to the season was great but a bit flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                Oh and yeah sick of Deeks and Kensi lovey dovey stuff.
                They are haming it up like crazy, but at least they are showing it being real to life..

Comment

They are haming it up like crazy, but at least they are showing it being real to life..
                  True to life?

If a couple acted like that around me both would get a slap with a wet fish.

Comment

Well, them being in a relationship then the woman being called out in the bull pen and told she's being reassigned to another place while the man - who equally participated - is untouched...yeah, pretty real to life.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

True to life

ON the whole he's torn up about doing his job and just sitting by her bedside...

Comment

ON the whole he's torn up about doing his job and just sitting by her bedside...

Ah yeah there is that.

So how will they tie up this mess with the undersecretary dude?

Does someone like him have that kind of power to walk into an agency and demand everyone is replaced?

Comment

True to life?

If a couple acted like that around me both would get a slap with a wet fish.
                          My neighbour is like this with her new boyfriend ATM, we say they're still in the honeymoon stage.

Comment

Wow! I am so impressed. Granger has a heart! Nice chat with Deeks.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              Wow! I am so impressed. Granger has a heart! Nice chat with Deeks.
                              I agree. He's not a total douche..
                              BUT man was Kensi a dick to Deeks..

Comment

I agree. He's not a total douche..
                                BUT man was Kensi a dick to Deeks..
                                It's not unusual for Kensi to fall into a depression. She thinks she's never going to walk again, and it's hard to be cheerful when thinking thoughts like that. I really don't blame her for her behavior with Deeks.

I was a bit surprised when the doctor and his onlookers told Kenzi pretty bluntly what her injuries were and how long it "might" take to recover from them, and then he pats her hand and they all turn around and walk out of the room. Pretty cold there.

Comment

Working...
                                X