Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    YEP!!!!!!!!!!

All we need now is the Bobsy Twins in OPS to get it on and Heddy to find someone.
    So they are all lovey dovey while working? Don't these people understand professionalism? At least we don't have to worry about this with Sam

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    If the Bobsey Twins are Nell and Beal, they kissed in one episode recently. It was a little bit more than "just friends" kiss.
    They haven't kissed on any eps I've watched yet, at least I don't think they have

But they really have to cut back on the romance a few notches
    sigpic

Comment

What new girl? The blond or the redhead?
      The one with the flakey Russian accent.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

If the Bobsey Twins are Nell and Beal, they kissed in one episode recently. It was a little bit more than "just friends" kiss.

Yes Nell and Beal, I like to refer to them as The Bobsy Twins.

Comment

Noah's Ark syncrome....aka pairing everyone up, is one reason this show could end and I wouldn't lose any sleep.

It's so weird that shows have this focus, pairing people up when the reality is in many work places, this never happens.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

To me all the pairing feels like TV executives meddling in the show.

Comment

What new girl? The blond or the redhead?
              The daughter of that russian dude that Callan has done favors for and they went to Russia to rescue..

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Noah's Ark syncrome....aka pairing everyone up, is one reason this show could end and I wouldn't lose any sleep.

It's so weird that shows have this focus, pairing people up when the reality is in many work places, this never happens.
                Why do they feel the need to pair everyone up? And pairing them up with people they work with no less

I too wouldn't be bothered if the show ended
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  The daughter of that russian dude that Callan has done favors for and they went to Russia to rescue..
                  They are trying to put them together. They had a "moment" (or 3) in Callan's house once before they got interrupted by a mission.

Comment

IMO they are trying TOO hard to get everyone there hooked up with someone..

Almost like they are saying "If you are single/unattached, you are not as worthy"..

Comment

Sounds like real life to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                        Sounds like real life to me.

What is like real life, that singles are not worthy?

Comment

And in many workplaces i have been in during my 20 years in the navy, VERY FEW people were doing all they could to hook up.. Especially to the level the show seems to portray where damn near EVERYONE's trying..

Comment

We have about 600ish people in our headquarters. We have a few husband/wife's pairs,and siblings, and they have to have different supervisors to not have nepotism....in the 15 years I've worked at HQ I don't recall there ever being an instance of 'love a work'

In the whole agency there is one instance.

So if tv producers think Noah's Ark Syndrome is popular they really are stretching the real world. Or i'm in the wrong business.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just like with regular NCIS having all in that office CONTINUALLY getting into each other's personal lives to the point imo if i was there, i would have SHOUTED In one's face to BUTT THE HELL OUT. In very few of my work places was that allowed let alone encouraged like it seems to be, on that show..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                Just like with regular NCIS having all in that office CONTINUALLY getting into each other's personal lives to the point imo if i was there, i would have SHOUTED In one's face to BUTT THE HELL OUT. In very few of my work places was that allowed let alone encouraged like it seems to be, on that show..
                                Tony was the worst one when it came to butting into everyone else's business.

The last place I worked was a law office, and the wife of my boss was constantly snooping into everyone's business. She would even go through people's desks after hours when her husband was at the office (and sometimes even the day when people were not at their desks). I made a point of never keeping anything personal at my desk. And there was a secretary and an attorney before I went to work there, who were involved in an affair. They were both married, they both got divorced and married each other. The attorney was killed in an accident some years later. The boss's wife even snooped into that whole affair business because she was totally paranoid about the secretary and the boss having an affair with each other. This kind of behavior is illegal (the snooping), but the boss could never make her stop it, so we just had to put up with it.
                                Last edited by hedwig; 03 May 2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X