No announcement yet.

MGM Open To More Stargate Depending on Success of Stargate Origins and SGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't watch GateCon on StargateCommand, but found the youtube link.

Comment

Originally posted by EricG View Post
      Why didn't someone create a GateCon 2018 thread?

I did. It's under Stargate Fandom section of the forum in the Commissary for convention info.

To view the live stream, you have to sign into your Stargate Command account.
      Last edited by ScifigirlSG; 15 September 2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I renewed my All Access pass for another year. As a founding member of Stargate Command, I get a special Stargate patch.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
          I did. It's under Stargate Fandom section of the forum in the Commissary for convention info.

To view the live stream, you have to sign into your Stargate Command account.
          I only searched today's posts. It was not there because there are no posts in the last two days. Might as well just check the home page Monday for articles then.

I clicked live stream, then created an account. I got the video pop-up, but I simply does not play in latest Firefox. I noticed it was youtube then found the link under share. Somewhat pointless to require registration when the youtube stream does not!

Comment

https://www.gateworld.net/news/2018/...targate-alive/
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I renewed my All Access pass for another year. As a founding member of Stargate Command, I get a special Stargate patch.
              I was also there from the start but because I'm not wanted I get nothing.

How's that for fair?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

When life is fair, I'll stop eating bacon
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I was really hoping for some sign of a new or continuing series. Very very disappointing. Come on MGM you can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    When life is fair, I'll stop eating bacon
                    Oh for crying out loud.... this isn't a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I was also there from the start but because I'm not wanted I get nothing.

How's that for fair?

MGM controls everything....

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Major information about Stargate would be found on the GW homepage and not in the forum.

Comment

Sorry but from what I read there was no major news that I wanted to hear. Sure it's nice they are talking about it but I guess like many of us we were hoping for more. It's time to be patient but it's not easy and who know after ever if going to be what we want to hear. Will they finish SGU, more SGA and SG1 or will it be something else. To MGM choose wisely or it will not go good. Remember SGU was just coming into it's stride when it was canceled.

Comment

Was there a live stream or video (not live stream) from Sunday's Gatecon panels put up on YouTube like Saturday's?
                            Last edited by planet_tv; 16 September 2018, 05:13 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

@Jelgate -- apologies for that outburst.

The better response would have been "...and that's why I fight for equal treatment for every stargate fan."

I'm not going to shut up about it, nor am I going to lie down and surrender.

MGM controls everything....
                              They're not even actively involved in Stargate Command.

And I can also hold a grudge for a very long time. They are on the lowest of lowest ladders for me to spend money on.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                              Was there a live stream or video (not live stream) from Sunday's Gatecon panels put up on YouTube like Saturday's?
                              I think the Amanda panel was streamed. Can't be sure, Command closed their streaming page for non-access people on sunday. At least, I was no longer able to see it as a general subscriber.

Comment

Originally posted by bschultz View Post
                                Sorry but from what I read there was no major news that I wanted to hear.
                                They're quite apt at dangling something in front of the fans' noses and then deliver nothing. And yet, every time people still think it'll be different this time.

It's a pattern -- you just gotta open your eyes to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X