X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 episodes in a row is my record.

Comment

12 eps (half of season 3) in the one day (with a break for coffee!).

Back in my Trek days, I watched 30 episodes of Voyager straight!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

My top is 3 DVD's worth.
        THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

Just 5. Mondays on SciFI channel.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I watched most of season 2 in a weekend....
            This post brought to you by Snackey-Smores.

Comment

umm, earlier this week i went from season one up to the ltest episodes...so thats 7 seasons and 5 episodes, lol...BEAT THAT!

EDIT: not the first time either...gone season 1-7 two or three time before also

Comment

in a 24 hour period me and a friend watched 19 episodes: Heroes 1 and 2 and most of S6...would've been 25 hours (in a bit more than a day, lol) but we didn't have all of S6. We went out to dinner and barely slept...it was great

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                ~Imzadi
                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

The most I've watched...hm... O.o 22 in a season... o.O 44 in a row.

Comment

Wow, so you spent 44 hours straight just watching SG without no sleep? Goodness Gracious, or did you stop, then wake up and continue, or is that not counted?
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Y'all have been issued a challenge:
                      Teens Claim to Set New TV-Viewing Record
                      Fri Aug 20, 7:46 AM ET
                      Odds and Ends (see last story on the page)

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - A pair of teenagers who spent more than two straight days publicly glued to a television set say they have set a new world record for uninterrupted TV viewing.

Chris Dean, 16, and Mike Dudek, 17, logged 52 consecutive hours of viewing time by the time they ended their feat at 7 p.m. Wednesday.

The teens, who are incoming high school seniors, surpassed the Guinness World Records mark of 50 hours and seven minutes by nearly two hours — giving new meaning to "must-see TV."

...<snipsnip>...

The pair also had to complete their task in a public place and keep a log book and video documentary of their activities. They dined exclusively off the IHOP menu — taking occasional shots of maple syrup — because outside food was not allowed.

Dean's parents, Gordon and Brenda Dean, helped document the event and said they were proud of their son's unusual achievement.

"He has to be good at something, this is just as well," Gordon Dean said. "He set a goal and reached it."
                      Awww...the parents are proud. How sweet!

No word on what they actually watched. I bet somebody here could easily beat this with a set of Stargate DVDs and some Jolt cola. However, if the rules require that it be broadcast TV, my mind would be Jell-O by about the 15-minute mark.
                      Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                      O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                      - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                      - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                      once done, cannot be undone...
                      brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

well, i came upon stargate accidentally, so when i saw hathor, i demanded all my boyfriends tapes of stargate and watched them all in a weekend. it was all the episodes from children of the gods to the serpents lair, in two days. so that's about 11 at one go? i get obssessed by things, and have to have as much of the thing i'm obssessed at once as i can get
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                          Just 5. Mondays on SciFI channel.
                          Recently sat thru 8 recording I made on tape.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Five is my record as well. I just cannot sit in front of a television much longer no matter what is on it.
                            Games 'n Stuff

Comment

Seasons 1,2,5,+6
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't know if this counts. But this was back two years ago when I got into the 'Gate. My roommate had seasons one through 6x11. Needless to say I got hooked, and I saw everything in order for two and a half weeks. I would get up...watch an episode, go to work, come back, watch till midnight or one in the morning...repeat. On weekends it was just stargate...that's all i did for two and a half weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X