Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK done season 1 - 6 of sg-1 all in one go and would have done more if i hade the others at that point have them now and i would love to do all 10 seasons in a row when i have about a week or more free. I was pretty shattered after doing the 6 so i wonder how shattered i would be after doing all 10. lets calculate how many season that is....131 eps in a row.
    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
      OK done season 1 - 6 of sg-1 all in one go and would have done more if i hade the others at that point have them now and i would love to do all 10 seasons in a row when i have about a week or more free. I was pretty shattered after doing the 6 so i wonder how shattered i would be after doing all 10. lets calculate how many season that is....131 eps in a row.

So it means you only stopped to sleep & pee ? (I assume you can eat in front of the TV...) because "watched straight" means, I think, watch without a break!
      Congratulations!

Comment

Yip thats right, ate infront of the TV and only stopped to sleep (which was not very much) and pee (which you have to wait till the end of either the ep or season depending on my mood at the time).
        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

wow! you have me beat.

i think for me, it was the first 11 episodes of season 4 in one evening, it went by quickly, but it was great! i've started to watch one episode every night, starting at Children of the gods of course, and i'm working my way up. tonight is Thor's Hammer, and it will be a good one!!!
          I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

Ah good ol thors hammer like that one. I try to watch one every night (its a new development) Ive watched them from start to finish 3 times so i desided to watch them randomly before doing all 10 seasons, maybe ill wait till atleast one of the movies is out so i can add that to the list
            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

My next marathon would be to watch all the episodes with the audio commentaries..... I just wish they would re-edit the first 3 seasons with commentaries. The situation now is just unacceptable!

Comment

I dont like the commentaries for Stargate which is wierd cause i watch the commentaries of everything. I watched Season three all the way through with only breaks to pee(like maybe twice) i got it for this past Christmas, and i watched the entire thing straight away. I only have up to season four however, when i get money im going to buy more seasons and hopefully have a marathon of all eight season (maybe nine and ten if they are out by that time. ^_^ and i managed to watch three seaons of Atlantis in a week.(i skipped a few of the first season though)
                and and are my favorites
                I miss the Nox. They were AWESOME.

Comment

i was really bored so i decided to watch all of the episodes straight through. my parents weren't too happy with me commandeering the television for a better part of a week. but i had fun doing it.
                  your new guide to stargate news.
                  www.stargatenews.mypodcast.com

Master Control Radio
                  www.mastercontrol.mypodcast.com

Comment

Working...
                  X