Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have almost all episodes taped in order from TV, six episodes on one tape, without the commercials. It is not that rare that I put in a tape and let it play from the beginning (just like yesterday, but I didn't pay attention to it all the time).

When I bought S2 through S5 in two months last summer, I was also watching Stargate almost each day for several hours. But I didn't write down how many eps I managed to watch in one go.
    No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
    (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Every time I get a new boxset I watch all 22 episodes in a row with the commentaires on, plus all the special features. And Then I'll go back and watch my favoirtes from that season.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I always watch most of the 5 hours on scifi every monday (except for the eps that I don't like) while I'm doing homework/studying/surfing internet.

last summer I watched the movie and the first two seasons straight through on DVD... I was still sort of new to the series, I'd only seen a few episodes in syndication.

Comment

11 episodes in a row. I was home sick one day and had hours worth of TiVo'd episodes to watch. FF'ing though commercials is awesome!

Comment

The most eps I have ever watched in one sitting is about 6 or 7.

I lie in bed at night and stick a video into the video player and watch every ep on it So usually i'm awake until 2/3 o clock in the mornign watching SG because when I have to choose between Stargate and sleep, Stargate always wins

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

All of Season 6... I tried doing a whole marathon (every single episode) just before Season 7 aired, but then I found out we were going on holiday, which botched my plans

Comment

The most I've watched in a row is 10 episodes. That happened when the season 5 box set came out. Hadn't seen hardly any of those episodes.

However I do start each morning with an episode. Stargate and coffee...can it get any better.
                sigpic

Comment

I watched a whole season (22 eps.)

I have seen 132 eps in all. (I didn’t see any of Season Six.)

Comment

I watch 5 every Monday night.

Comment

A friend of mine who I've introduced to SG-1 have been/is watching the entire series with me, from start to... well, current eps as they get released on region 2 DVD. Nowadays we only watch one disc every time we have a gate-marathon (since we've caught up to the current releases) but when we first started we would usually stay in for entire days and just watch Stargate.

Long story short, I think the most we ever watched in one sitting (not counting the times we got up from our chairs for bathroom breaks, to order pizza or to answer the phone or whatever) was 16 episodes. At least, I think that was the most we ever watched in one sitting... Back then, our standard SG-1 marathon would be something like eight to twelve episodes in one sitting, so I doubt we ever did more.
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I think the most was over easter break. Myself and my boyfriend watched Series 1-6 in total over a week, and then all of 7 that I have on DVD on the Sunday. Best spent time in ages. Boyfriend+popcorn and junk food+Jack O' Neill. Where can a girl go wrong with that? >o
                        meh

Comment

Me and a friend watched all of season three and all of season four... it was really fun... but a little tiring... We didn't watch in order either just went off of episode descriptions... like we watched 'Demons' and directly after felt the need to watch 'Urgo'....
                          "Now we wait for the Giaaant Alieens." - Nick Ballard

Comment

If I remember correctly, I watched All of Season 4 and 5 in one day for my original record. and my most recent record is watching Season 1 - 6 straight (cept for bathroom breaks and to get more Mt Dew) (My sister asked if I was insane)
                            Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Mine's probably 5 from having watched all Monday night a few times on sci-fi. Don't think I've had the attention span to stick with any of the marathons longer. I usually wind up doing chores for an hour or two in the middle.
                              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

I think the most eps i've watched in a row was like 13. I got season 3 and 4 for my birthday and i had only seen some of them so I just sat down at like noon and watched...and watched....oh, and i watched some more. Then the next day i did the same thing. hehe. i just couldn't get enough!
                                Sell crazy somewhere else, We're all stocked up here.

Comment

Working...
                                X