X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1: TMC spolier:
    Spoiler:
    Nanite injection for quick healing, as seen in the duplicates of the Atlantis people.

2: Ancient personal shield for protection.
    3: Ancient life signs detector, to find food. (or enemies)
    4: Zat gun, for killing food, and protection.
    5: Goa'uld ribbon device, backup shield and weapon.
    sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

1)Ronan's Gun
      2)Goa'uld Ribbon Device
      3)Life sign dectector
      4)Tolan Phas shift technology
      5)Wraith Stun Rifle

Comment

1) A toaster
        2) Industry-grade capacitors
        3) Power source
        4) Titanium and stuff

Build my own stargate!

Comment

just a zat.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

1. Particle Magnum--aka Ronon's gun
            2. Asgard personal cloak
            3. Goa'uld healing device
            4. Ancient life signs detector
            5. Ancient personal shield
            6. Canteen for water
            7. Protein bars
            8. small shovel
            9. Tent (in a backpack)
            10. A good multi-tool (like the Leatherman that Les Stroud carries around)
            11. A sword
            12. C4 (for when things get really ugly)
            sigpic

Comment

Some people are forgetting some of the most basic essentials needed for survival.
              My Kit:
              1. AKM
              2. LBV+Mags+Ammo
              3. Ruck
              4. MRE's
              5. Hydrocarrier+Water
              sigpic
              In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
              "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Goauld Ribbon device (and naquahdah in my blood)(with personal shield)(rock in the way? use the kinetic blast to move it away. can also torture, and protect me from things *but i do want Apophis' latest version, which also stops slow stuff*)

traveller gun
                (hunting. can also be used for fire-making and obstacle removing)

goauld healing ring
                (for healing, duh *shown in Prometheus Unbound*)

asgard cloaking stone
                (Shades of Grey. perfect cloak)

tok'ra one-way shield emitter
                (like the one used for the Kull. my personal tent, observation post ETC. and can't be blown away)

standard-issue SGC backpack *with all the essentials like protein bars and coffee, aswell as a water filter bag*
                (where would i *and any SG team* go without this? all essentials for survival)

Ancient Lifesigns Detector
                (prey scanner, radiation detector, and can prob. detect wheter i can drink the water/ eat the food or not)

water bag (the kind which can fold, yet is strong)

remember that for 6 days, you can easily survive without food. water is a second problem. i'd probably use Day One to gather a lot of water. then erect the shield, take my gun, activate the cloak, and use my bag as a pillow. live off the protein bars and powder. wait for survival. after 5 days, deactivate the cloak and go walk around a bit till you're back.

also, a better scenario is, that you are transported to a world, for, say, a rescue mission, but solar storms will render the gate inoperable for 6 days.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  remember that for 6 days, you can easily survive without food.
                  That is totally wrong. After 6 days without food you will be too weak to walk let alone hunt. There are many things that are easy. Living without food for 6 days is not one of them.
                  Last edited by Coela Bellatore; 01 March 2010, 12:22 PM.
                  sigpic
                  In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
                  "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

A large knife.
                    Some rope.
                    sigpic

Comment

1.Nanites-that do and build anything I command not just heal me. Also with Asgard and ancient database incorporated please. Make anything I think of(and with the repository things I could think are...lets just a lots).
                      Do I brake the OP I don't have superpowers, just the nanites are eXXXXtremely useful

2.ZPM
                      3.Two exosuit from the neo-asgards(use one and carry the other. After arriving use nanites to improve armor.)
                      4.Data crystal with all of Earth entertainment.
                      5.Thor to have someone to talk too.(give the other suit to him for protection)

I would probably build a multi-kilometer spaceship in a couple of weeks and ditch the ball of dirt that I was dumped on.

Comment

1. Ancient life detector
                        2.Asgard personal cloak
                        3. Nanites from TMC
                        4. zat
                        5. The Tollan SOS device they used to contact the Nox

Comment

Originally posted by 1138 View Post
                          Let's say that an Ascended being has come to you and said that you'll soon be sent to an unknown planet for 6 weeks on your own. The planet will be inhabitable but you don't know what types of threats are on it (it could be anywhere from Iratus bugs to Kull warriors to Priors or a creature we've never seen). Food and water will be available on the planet, if you can find / catch it. The Ascended being says you are allowed to take 5 items (in addition to standard SG-team field gear) in order to increase your chances of survival. The items must have appeared on SG-1 or Atlantis and must be small enough to be carried on your person or in your pack. What items do you take?

(If the item requires the ATA gene or Naqadah in your bloodstream, you will get that for the duration of the mission. However, you don't get advanced human powers, so you won't become a Prior if you selected the Prior staff. You also get full knowledge of how to use the item you bring.)

My picks:

1) spoilers up to SGA This Mortal Coil:
                          Spoiler:
                          An injection of Asuran nanites, as seen in the Atlantis doubles, for quick healing.

2) Ancient personal shield.
                          3) Life signs detector.
                          4) Asgard invisibility device.
                          5) Zat gun.
                          I'm guessing Asuran nanites would be the most important component to have. With it, you could virtually survive in almost any environment and most importantly, it would exist within your body, safe from being removed and replicating using the resources it has at present (your biological functions).

Spoiler:
                          Had an idea i did about an alternative reality team of explorers who found the destiny but unlike our guys they're prepared for the adventure, if for nothing else, everyone before stepping through the wormhole had with them a madly prepared Dr Rush, who injected them all with bits of nanites. Once through the gate chaos ensues but, every injury is healed and every disjointed person is made calm through the temperamental ability the nanites have. Since, even mental chaos is acted upon as an injury and no one is mad, upset or disjointed. How they react with our team, our team passes through a strange nebula charged with all sorts of graviton particles clouds which has strange interactions with our ship, it's like ghost walking through the destiny and our team sees alternate realities, among these the asuran pepped crew. the asuran pepped crew (apc) only sees our crew because they're able to see all spectrum of light including a spectrum where our crew exist in this multi factorial yeti. Though our team can see and hear them almost perfectly due to the graviton particle cloud (which is having an almost ship in storm affect on the destiny with lightning elements and shudders of the ship resembling thunder and tossing to and fro) but now and again we glimpse alternate realities including a ship run by that horrible race which was on Atlantis' The Daedalus Variation http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_Alien

Comment

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
                            I'm guessing Asuran nanites would be the most important component to have. With it, you could virtually survive in almost any environment and most importantly, it would exist within your body, safe from being removed and replicating using the resources it has at present (your biological functions).

Spoiler:
                            Had an idea i did about an alternative reality team of explorers who found the destiny but unlike our guys they're prepared for the adventure, if for nothing else, everyone before stepping through the wormhole had with them a madly prepared Dr Rush, who injected them all with bits of nanites. Once through the gate chaos ensues but, every injury is healed and every disjointed person is made calm through the temperamental ability the nanites have. Since, even mental chaos is acted upon as an injury and no one is mad, upset or disjointed. How they react with our team, our team passes through a strange nebula charged with all sorts of graviton particles clouds which has strange interactions with our ship, it's like ghost walking through the destiny and our team sees alternate realities, among these the asuran pepped crew. the asuran pepped crew (apc) only sees our crew because they're able to see all spectrum of light including a spectrum where our crew exist in this multi factorial yeti. Though our team can see and hear them almost perfectly due to the graviton particle cloud (which is having an almost ship in storm affect on the destiny with lightning elements and shudders of the ship resembling thunder and tossing to and fro) but now and again we glimpse alternate realities including a ship run by that horrible race which was on Atlantis' The Daedalus Variation http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_Alien
                            I'm thinking the best part about such retcons, far beyond the obvious, is that Asuran nanites could deal with almost any hazard, biological or otherwise. Not to mention the nanites could very well join the crew into a type of collective, where they could essentially walk in virtual worlds while existing on the ship or use an ability similar to what the human Cylons did and project whatever back ground onto their environment. Imagine if one of them is in need of help and is some where far away on board the ship from any one else, they'd get help almost immediately. Not to mention, cool analogies like the technomage's electron incantation, or the ability to use the nanites to become stronger. Even further, what if the nanites seek to improve upon their host: Imagine Rush being able to create a virtual Rush in his mind who doesn't need sleep or even to eat so that when he's asleep, virtual Rush is continuing his diagnosis and thoughts experiments using the data collected that day and days before; to decipher the ship's control systems and to improve it's over all functions. Even using the chair would not have damaging effects since, the nanites would just repair the injury and the knowledge gained would be shared amongst the crew. In short order, Chloe's dad would be alive, and so would every one else aboard the ship, more or less.

Comment

1. Rogue Asgard armour
                              2. Healing Nanites
                              3. Time dilation device
                              4. Life signs detector (Unless it is standard off world gear, in which case, a ribbon device)
                              5. Entertainment
                              Zats and anti kull weaponry would automatically be included, as they are off world gear.

Comment

1. Asgard Battle Armor
                                2. Ori Staff (assuming it is useful without being a prior - if not see 6)
                                3. Traveler pistol
                                4. Healing Nanites
                                5. Adria's Necklace

6. Sodan Cloak

Comment

Working...
                                X