Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no need for anyone to bring a P90 or any other Earth firearm. It's included in your SG team field gear (although the actual weapon has to make sense - you don't get to bring a P90, an MP5 and an M16 at the same time, for example).

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
    1) A macbook Air
    Standard SG team field gear is Dell. Macs get fried while going through the Stargate. So you're totally getting a Dell.

Comment

a Dell! Noooooooooooooooooo!
      Even though they're both made by Asus anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
        1) Travellers pistol (Gun that Ronan uses)
        2) Goa'uld Ribbon Device (personal sheid and weapon)
        3) Lantean life signs detector
        4) Tolan Phase shift technology (to walk through walls)
        5) Sleeping Bag

I think thats a pretty solid pack, nobody would be able to kill me or even catch me for that matter
        Same... maybe not the sleeping bag but a radio transmitter and reciever...

Comment

Originally posted by 1138 View Post
          There's no need for anyone to bring a P90 or any other Earth firearm. It's included in your SG team field gear (although the actual weapon has to make sense - you don't get to bring a P90, an MP5 and an M16 at the same time, for example).

Standard SG team field gear is Dell. Macs get fried while going through the Stargate. So you're totally getting a Dell.
          Can I just point up that Dells have a habit of...what? exploding

Asus for the win! C-90 or G1
          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

1. Lifesigns Detector
            2. Zat
            3. 9 mm
            4. ARG
            5. Symbiote poison

A few things about the Sodan cloak I have a problem with is the radiation thing. Plus.....remember that bug creature thing was able to seep through from another dimension into our dimension, and mutated into that big ugly creature. I don't think I want that.
            Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 19 January 2008, 05:40 PM.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Yep, hardly anyone actually READ the the opening post!
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
                Can I just point up that Dells have a habit of...what? exploding
                You can use it when your C4 runs out.

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                A few things about the Sodan cloak I have a problem with is the radiation thing. Plus.....remember that bug creature thing was able to seep through from another dimension into our dimension, and mutated into that big ugly creature. I don't think I want that.
                That's why I chose the Asgard invisibility device, same function but never said there'd be radiation.

Comment

Symbiote(Tok'ra) - Already Blended with self - Provides nutrition w/o needing to eat doesn't it?
                  Ribbon Device
                  Sodan Cloak
                  Life-Signs detector
                  Wraith Stun Rifle

In no particular order in case of something being unavailable

Comment

maybe some c4

Comment

1. The Asgard Invisibility Device
                      2. Goau'ld Healing Device
                      3. A digital video camera to record pictures of alien fauna
                      4. A laptop with information to help me translate any ruins
                      5. My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy, to help me hunt for food and for companionship. Since it is a toy dog she will fit in my back pack or I can carry her.
                      "Time Travel: it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts"-Ron Stoppable- Kim Possible

Comment

Originally posted by Durbelethwen View Post
                        2. Goau'ld Healing Device
                        You need Naquadah in your blood to operate the Healing Device. In that case, you better bring a Tok'Ra symbiote also for when you need to use it. Better bring a Goa'uld canopic jar to keep it alive.

sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                          You need Naquadah in your blood to operate the Healing Device. In that case, you better bring a Tok'Ra symbiote also for when you need to use it. Better bring a Goa'uld canopic jar to keep it alive.

See the first post - you get free Naqahdah if the device you bring needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven6666 View Post
                            Symbiote(Tok'ra) - Already Blended with self - Provides nutrition w/o needing to eat doesn't it?
                            Ribbon Device
                            Sodan Cloak
                            Life-Signs detector
                            Wraith Stun Rifle

In no particular order in case of something being unavailable
                            Tok'ra (host and symbiote) need nourishment. I guess the symbiote gets it from the host, but the host probably needs slightly more food, since he/she now needs to feed two lifeforms. We have seen Jacob eat (and complain about not liking some of the Tok'ra food). Also think about Nerus - he certainly liked food!

-Skadi
                            sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

1. Ancient personal shield - so the bad guys can't hurt me.

2. Video camera- to record the cool things I see on my travels.

3. Life-sign detector- to known when the enemies are getting closer(and then I can kick their butts)

4. Laptop (with games)- what if i get bored?

5. Toilet Paper- Do I need to tell you why? Cause I hope you know what it's used for already.
                              BRING BACK DR. ELIZABETH WEIR

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                                Tok'ra (host and symbiote) need nourishment. I guess the symbiote gets it from the host, but the host probably needs slightly more food, since he/she now needs to feed two lifeforms. We have seen Jacob eat (and complain about not liking some of the Tok'ra food). Also think about Nerus - he certainly liked food!

-Skadi
                                Ok then, wasn't too sure about that, however when they transported the Sodan guy (sorry, forgot his name) from that first firefight, he said he did not need food, and the SGC personnel said that he no longer has his Symbiote, so from there I assumed they brought nourishment. (Edit~ difference here is blended Symbiote and being a Jaffa, If the symbiote was not to be taken out afterwards, I would rather be a Tok'ra, with the condition that the Symbiote is a manufactured and doesn't affect who I am altogether)

However, I stand by my choices, and the rifle I mentioned is the first ones shown in SGA, not the stick thing, tho it does look cool.
                                Last edited by Raven6666; 27 January 2008, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X