No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching my season 3 Grey's Anatomy Box set and one of the episode has Mitch Pileggi in it with a fish in his penis!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      I was watching my season 3 Grey's Anatomy Box set and one of the episode has Mitch Pileggi in it with a fish in his penis!

what episode is this ?
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Lou Diamond Phillips made another appearance in the season finale of Numb3rs, in his recurring role as Agent Ian Edgerton.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

I saw Paul McGillion on star trek and he played the deck chief handing out assignment
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            what episode is this ?
            Episode 3-21 - "Desire"

Comment

I saw Mitch Pileggi in last weeks "In Plain Sight", also.

Comment

Robert carlyle is in the unloved is on tonight on ch4 at 9pm in England.
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

I saw Carmen Argenziano[jacod carter] in criminal minds and Mitch Pileggi[steven caldwell] in it also
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                    Robert carlyle is in the unloved is on tonight on ch4 at 9pm in England.
                    I missed that

He's been in so much though
                    Angelas Ashes and 28 Weeks Later were my personal fave
                    "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Watch out for Paul McGillion in the 2 hour specail of 24 next week.May 25th episode 23 hours 6:00am - 7:00am. Paul will be playing a guy called Levinson.Keep a look out form him ^_^
                      GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Carmen Argenziano's in "Angels and Demons".
                        sigpic
                        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          I saw Paul McGillion on star trek and he played the deck chief handing out assignment
                          YA...too bad he didn't get the part of scotty...Must've been an age thing
                          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

He is a doctor again

Comment

Yes. An evil doctor. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!

Spoiler:
                              And Jack Bauer just killed him.
                              Last edited by -Major Woody; 18 May 2009, 04:53 PM. Reason: spoiler
                              Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

And Now he is Dead Again.

Comment

Working...
                                X