SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexis Cruz was on Castle and Perception

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I know it's old news but I recently finished MacGyver on Netflix, I watched it when I was younger obviously before Stargate SG-1, I never realized SG-1 was a reunion show of MacGyver.

Comment

I just saw Michael Dopud in X-men Days of Future Past, don't blink or you'll miss him...

Comment

We saw Tomorrowland last night, caught sight of David Nykl, Paul McGillion and Gary Chalk.

Comment

Emily Holmes (she played Jonas Quinn's girlfriend in SG1, Season 7 "Fallout), and Tom Butler (he played General Trofsky in SG1, Season 3 "Out of Mind") both have made appearances in "Cedar Cove".

Comment

Bruce Dawson (who played the Captain of the Aurora - the ancient warship - on SGA), plays the owner of the newspaper that Jack works for in "Cedar Cove".

Comment

David Blue and Julie McNiven are going to be in a new sci-fi movie called Injection. Julie's been talking about it on twitter.

Comment

I saw Sarah Douglas who played Yosuf/Garshaw in The Tok'ra parts 1 and 2 playing a doctor on Emmerdale last week, which was a bit random.

That's a UK Soap btw
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                    I saw Sarah Douglas who played Yosuf/Garshaw in The Tok'ra parts 1 and 2 playing a doctor on Emmerdale last week, which was a bit random.

That's a UK Soap btw
                    Oh yes, she's been tweeting about that...I missed it though as I don't watch soaps
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      Oh yes, she's been tweeting about that...I missed it though as I don't watch soaps
                      I saw one scene that was all of 30 seconds. It took me that long to figure out who she was! I just didn't recognise her sat behind a doctor's desk!

Emmerdale and Corrie are the only ones I watch
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

If I can make a question -- I was visiting some familiy members in the city yesterday and on one of the cable channels (it's one of Serbian pay package channels), Amanda Tapping played a cop/detective/investigator in a movie/TV series. She still had her "SG-1" haircut. I don't know its title as I just happened to stuble upon it, but I saw a scene where some guy stabs a young girl in the leg, her mother desperetely tries to safe her life and then AT's character comes at the very last moment and arrests the guy. Can someone tell me the tittle of the movie/TV series?

Comment

Mnikolic, is it Engaged to Kill?

(Never seen it, just a bit of Google-Fu. )

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                            Mnikolic, is it Engaged to Kill?

(Never seen it, just a bit of Google-Fu. )
                            She's listed in the cast list. And according to IMDB, the movie was produced in 2006, which was toward the end of SG1.

Comment

Yes, that's it. Thanks for the title!

Comment

Roger Cross (of SG1, Motive, Continuum and numerous other shows) was on tonight's episode of "Bones" and will likely be on next week's episode, as well, since it's a two part episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X