Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    But there are a few people here on GW I wouldn't mind asking for their hand in marriage... C'mon! You know who you are.
    And who could resist the opportunity to live in sunny Rhyl?!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Oh don't be a spoilsport Alan, think of the fun that could be had with that question!
      Hmm, since JM is already married, Alan might have to just suggest a secret tryst instead

So, should we dare Alan to ask JM that question? Can peer pressure work? Are we that bored?

Comment

Oh don't be a spoilsport Alan, think of the fun that could be had with that question!
        All I ever do is think.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        And who could resist the opportunity to live in sunny Rhyl?!
        Ah. Our reputation proceeds us.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Hmm, since JM is already married, Alan might have to just suggest a secret tryst instead

So, should we dare Alan to ask JM that question? Can peer pressure work? Are we that bored?
          ooooooh *looks at Avatar* Most definately.

All I ever do is think.

Alan!! Less talk more action. Now is the time to be spontaneous! Go forth and organise a tryst with Mr M, go on, you know you want to! Think how exciting it could be.

*cough*and think of all the fun we could have with it!*cough*

Comment

Proceed nothing... I'm happily escaping the legacy of Rhyl/Prestatyn!
            sigpic

Comment

Alan!! Less talk more action. Now is the time to be spontaneous! Go forth and organise a tryst with Mr M, go on, you know you want to! Think how exciting it could be.

of course if any sordid asignations do take place, we want all the gritty details *cough*

Comment

Alas, I'm sorry to tell you this but...it ain't gonna happen on 1 very good point:

1) I'm 100% certain that Joe isn't short for Josephine.

If Joe were a Josephine and weren't married I'd say "Sure, why not". But there you have it.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Proceed nothing... I'm happily escaping the legacy of Rhyl/Prestatyn!
                Aye. It's quite a place isn't it? Got some character the ol' Rhyl and Prestatyn, huh?

of course if any sordid asignations do take place, we want all the gritty details *cough*
                Please refer to the point I made above.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Please refer to the point I made above.
                  Ah, it was fun while it lasted

Comment

Ah, it was fun while it lasted
                    Sorry. I didn't mean to spoil your trip down "gutter lane".

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/ So according to Joe's blog today Torri will not be back in s5 by her choice. I wonder who they will get to play Weir? Wonder if they will get the orginal actress to play her, Jessica Stein or Steen.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/ So according to Joe's blog today Torri will not be back in s5 by her choice. I wonder who they will get to play Weir? Wonder if they will get the orginal actress to play her, Jessica Stein or Steen.
                        I'm guessing they will not continue with the story.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          I'm guessing they will not continue with the story.
                          Joe said that Weir would be back in s5. I'm not sure when the contracts were negotiated. If this was a new development or if this happened a while ago. I agree it might not continue. I guess it could go either way... he said he and Paul wrote another epsiode for Weir and possiblibly an entire story arc. Guess the only thing we can do is ask Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                            Joe said that Weir would be back in s5. I'm not sure when the contracts were negotiated. If this was a new development or if this happened a while ago. I agree it might not continue. I guess it could go either way... he said he and Paul wrote another epsiode for Weir and possiblibly an entire story arc. Guess the only thing we can do is ask Joe?
                            I personally hope not - recasting would be a mistake IMO. If Torri decided not to return, then I hope they just let it go.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              I personally hope not - recasting would be a mistake IMO. If Torri decided not to return, then I hope they just let it go.
                              agreed recasting would indeed be a mistake. however I do believe that they will conclude the story, just without Weir
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                agreed recasting would indeed be a mistake. however I do believe that they will conclude the story, just without Weir
                                That's true there could be another
                                Spoiler:
                                replicator that took control of the group. They are replicators they can look like anyone.
                                That's a good thought Jumper_One and that way no recasting will be done.
                                Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 08 February 2008, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X