Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol its stupid steriotypes like white people cant dance, Candians say Eh, Mexicans are lazy, the South is full of backward hicks, People in Florida are old, Japanese people are smart, British smell bad, Native Americans attack cowboys and go "IIIIIIIEE IIIEE" Mexican food is actually montizumas revenge, Black people like fried chicken, French people are morons, Germans are warmongerers, Mongolains are barbarians, Iraq's language is "alabalahadalalaha" Asians have small units lol Indians worship cows and smell funky. All are styrotypes and non of them are really true for one region or group, I mean I cant Dance(atleast not well) I ahve heard onyl a few canadians say Eh My friends familys mexican and their everything but lazy, Backyard hicks exist eevrywhere in the world I mean theres alot more up in the north than the south lol andtheres old people everywhere not just florida, Not all Japanese people are smart, Lots of people smell bad not just teh british, Not all native americans attacked cowboys and settlers and i doubt they made that noise but alot of people do when they go crazy, For some people mexican food does trigger Montezumas revenge, Everybody loves fried chciekn regardless of color, Not all germans are warmongerers and in the deepest part of our hearts some of us may be a war mongerer, Mongolians aret Barbarians they attacked the great wall of china because theydidnt want barriars between people(as expalined on South park lol) Iraq's language is not Alabalehaladalahala and everybody says sometihng liek that when they cant think, I dont know whether or not Asians have small units but Idc all people varie in sizes lol, And i doubt all indians worshipo cows and smell bad, alot of people smell bad as stated and some people worship cows. lolI hope i didnt offend anyone im just saying that Steriotypes of everygroup of people are actually truths about everyone as a whole in some slight way.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      das okay.

well, Shawnigan (sp?) Lake on Vancouver Island. i was born in Duncan, BC (also on the island lol). my dad was born and grew up in Vancouver, my grandma lives in Penticton, an aunty that lives just outside Vancouver, and an aunty, uncle, and cousin that live in Abbostford. last year me and my sister went to Abbostford, then to the aunty outside of Vancouver, and to my grandma's.

i don't remember Duncan or Shawnigan Lake... i was 2 when we moved to Manitoba.

this is the funny thing though. my dad was born in Vancouver. my mom was born in Lake Francsis (sp?... it's a town ) in Manitoba, my sister was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and i was born in Duncan, BC. on opposite coasts lol. my dad was in the navy for 26 years...

i'm babbling
      Nah, not babbling. I like hearing about other people, my parents favourite expression with me is "curiousity killed the cat, don't let it get you"

Vancouver is the coolest place, and sorry I don't think I was in that area x.x

I was born and live in Montreal, so was my dad, my mom, my brother, my uncle, my aunt, my cousins, my- pretty much everyone

My dad was in the Navy for 5 years, although it didn't do to much for his physique
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
        lol its stupid steriotypes like white people cant dance, Candians say Eh, Mexicans are lazy, the South is full of backward hicks, People in Florida are old, Japanese people are smart, British smell bad, Native Americans attack cowboys and go "IIIIIIIEE IIIEE" Mexican food is actually montizumas revenge, Black people like fried chicken, French people are morons, Germans are warmongerers, Mongolains are barbarians, Iraq's language is "alabalahadalalaha" Asians have small units lol Indians worship cows and smell funky. All are styrotypes and non of them are really true for one region or group, I mean I cant Dance(atleast not well) I ahve heard onyl a few canadians say Eh My friends familys mexican and their everything but lazy, Backyard hicks exist eevrywhere in the world I mean theres alot more up in the north than the south lol andtheres old people everywhere not just florida, Not all Japanese people are smart, Lots of people smell bad not just teh british, Not all native americans attacked cowboys and settlers and i doubt they made that noise but alot of people do when they go crazy, For some people mexican food does trigger Montezumas revenge, Everybody loves fried chciekn regardless of color, Not all germans are warmongerers and in the deepest part of our hearts some of us may be a war mongerer, Mongolians aret Barbarians they attacked the great wall of china because theydidnt want barriars between people(as expalined on South park lol) Iraq's language is not Alabalehaladalahala and everybody says sometihng liek that when they cant think, I dont know whether or not Asians have small units but Idc all people varie in sizes lol, And i doubt all indians worshipo cows and smell bad, alot of people smell bad as stated and some people worship cows. lolI hope i didnt offend anyone im just saying that Steriotypes of everygroup of people are actually truths about everyone as a whole in some slight way.
        That a very long way to put it, but it's the truth. Now back to planning the destruction of the world- I mean, I'm not a warmonger *goes back to laboratory with evil laugh*

Anway, 1:06 A.M.... My jokes suck
        sigpic
        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
          that didn't offend me at all. made me laugh!

umm... not all native americans are on welfare.

umm... i think that my brain just shut down. it's 12:12 am lol.

dude i still got a vid to upload. you people are distracting me! i was planning on getting that uploaded about an hour ago... lol

i can't dance. refuse to lol.

hey, probably if you go far back enough i'm probably ever single culture (?) out there. irish, british, french, scottish, german, jewish, ukranian, russian... probably everything besides chinese, japanese, korean, and african american.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Who here would read a Canadian Sci-Fi story that's set in the 34th century and Earth has been basically devastated?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
              Who here would read a Canadian Sci-Fi story that's set in the 34th century and Earth has been basically devastated?
              ... is that a trick question?

Comment

... is that a trick question?
                No, I just want to see how many people would read that. They're my short stories... All done in Trilogy format.

My english teachers from grades 7, 8 and 9 think I might be the next Tolkien... I really think they're exaggerrating though
                sigpic

Comment

No, I just want to see how many people would read that. They're my short stories... All done in Trilogy format.

My english teachers from grades 7, 8 and 9 think I might be the next Tolkien... I really think they're exaggerrating though
                  oh... i might be interested lol. i'm half asleep so probably lol.

i remember in grade 7 we had to write a Christmas story. i hate Christmas stories...

mine was really demented. Santa was an alcoholic. when he went around to the houses to give the presents, if the kids left out milk and cookies, or anything that wasn't beer and chocolates, he would use his bazooka and blow up their house. there were also Pod People who lived in the school and were planning to take over the world on Christmas day. they could only speak in questions. Santa blew up a few houses, was really drunk, some kids saw him and told him he had problems and he decided not to blow up their house. come morning, the pod people started taking over the world. Santa back at home had a really big nuke, and set it off and destroyed the world. the story was entitled, Crazy Santa. who would have thunk?

believe it or not, i got 97% for that story. i read it out to the class during out Christmas party. everyone loved it... lol

i also wrote this other story with someone in a mental insitution and she gets out and kills a bunch of people. only got half the story back lol. that was grade 7 also lol....

oh my god... i just looked at your profile. you're about a year younger than me... hahahaha. be the young one!

Comment

oh... i might be interested lol. i'm half asleep so probably lol.

i remember in grade 7 we had to write a Christmas story. i hate Christmas stories...

mine was really demented. Santa was an alcoholic. when he went around to the houses to give the presents, if the kids left out milk and cookies, or anything that wasn't beer and chocolates, he would use his bazooka and blow up their house. there were also Pod People who lived in the school and were planning to take over the world on Christmas day. they could only speak in questions. Santa blew up a few houses, was really drunk, some kids saw him and told him he had problems and he decided not to blow up their house. come morning, the pod people started taking over the world. Santa back at home had a really big nuke, and set it off and destroyed the world. the story was entitled, Crazy Santa. who would have thunk?

believe it or not, i got 97% for that story. i read it out to the class during out Christmas party. everyone loved it... lol

i also wrote this other story with someone in a mental insitution and she gets out and kills a bunch of people. only got half the story back lol. that was grade 7 also lol....
                    Ah... Grade 7, the year in which my friends say my five great depressions happend for reasons I will not say

As for the santa story, check out a song called "The night Santa went Crazy" by Wierd Al Yankovic. The story does sound good though
                    sigpic

Comment

pfft. good my ass! it's utter crap and funny as hell! much like anything else i write lol. this is why i have mostly given up fan fiction, and just making music videos lol.

Comment

anyways, i'm going bye bye now. gotta upload a vid. planned to upload it about an HOUR AND HALF AGO! i'm gonna end up going to bed at 2am... meh lol.

Comment

pfft. good my ass! it's utter crap and funny as hell! much like anything else i write lol. this is why i have mostly given up fan fiction, and just making music videos lol.
                          Me= sucker for comedy, hence why it sounds good

And also why I love Firefly... MAY FOX FOREVER BURN IN THE FLAMING PITS OF HELL FOR CANCELLING IT.... *ahem* At least a movie is coming
                          sigpic

Comment

anyways, i'm going bye bye now. gotta upload a vid. planned to upload it about an HOUR AND HALF AGO! i'm gonna end up going to bed at 2am... meh lol.
                            Righto, enjoy your sleep MartoufMarty.
                            sigpic

Comment

damn i'm never gonna leave at this rate!

they shouldn't have cancelled Wonderfalls. i love that show! good thing they're releasing it on DVD though December... 7th... i think. my sister says she'll get me that for Christmas

Comment

Righto, enjoy your sleep MartoufMarty.
                                well, not going to sleep yet. gonna upload a vid. that'll take about an hour so i'll probably be back for a minute or two after it's done.

i'm going, going, going, GONE!

Comment

Working...
                                X