Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emancipation is awful, definitely the first one that comes to mind when discussing "worst" episodes. Cold Lazarus is also pretty bad. Season 1 of SG-1is definitely their weakest. Bane was stupid, but I prefer it to Emancipation.

Comment

Spirits. I don't know why, I didn't like Spirits at all. Seems not many hated it though... I just disliked it.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
        No I was giving my opinion of the worst episode pre-season 9. That would be gemini. I thought I would be polite and not make a comment post season 9. But if you prefer not to give such politeness back there is nothing I can do.
        not being polite? im sorry lol I thought you ment all of seasons before 9 lol thats why i called u a fargater, i thoguth u came in with browder and black and didnt liek it before hand lol.. sorry bout that...

I like 9 and 10.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by GateShip One
          Emancipation is awful, definitely the first one that comes to mind when discussing "worst" episodes. Cold Lazarus is also pretty bad. Season 1 of SG-1is definitely their weakest. Bane was stupid, but I prefer it to Emancipation.
          I am inclined to agree....Gateship?

What!? It's a ship that goes through the gate! Well I thought it was clever....
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I actually liked Emancipation....loved the Mongal story line and Sam in that dress lol. Cold Lazarus sucked, even the damn colours of the planet irritate me...it's the only episode that i will NEVEr watch again!

Comment

Vengeance of SGA.

Awful script.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I would list a few but really I think even the "bad" ones add to the season as a whole, making them good.

But I'm not a fan of the Jaffa heavy episodes. I'm really into the advanced technology aspect of the show and while they have some technology from the system lords, they as a people don't have much to offer (except for defeating the system lords).

Though oddly, on Atlantis, I like the Genii.

Comment

i think the one episode i hate has to be grace it is the only episode that stands out as being the worst, but apart from that i love all the other epiodes.
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree. "Grace" is just awful. I love metaphors, which is one reason why "The Changeling" is my favourite episode, but the metaphor thing just doesn't work here, and I have quite a problem with the fact that Sam pictured such an annoyingly bossy and obnoxious "Daniel". I suppose it was just her way of emphasising how he thinks about things, and she was tired, but still. It was just so stupid.

Every other episode I hate at least is well done, I just don't like what happens in them.

It's interesting all the episodes people have mentioned as their least favourites. A fair amount are actually some of my favourites (In particular, "Cold Lazarus", "Cor-Ai", "Avatar", and "Enemy Mine" are my fifth, sixth, eighth, and twelfth favourite episodes respectively).

Originally posted by pileofcrap View Post
                    I would list a few but really I think even the "bad" ones add to the season as a whole, making them good.

But I'm not a fan of the Jaffa heavy episodes. I'm really into the advanced technology aspect of the show and while they have some technology from the system lords, they as a people don't have much to offer (except for defeating the system lords).

Though oddly, on Atlantis, I like the Genii.
                    Wow. I hate the Genii. The Jaffa are not nearly as villainous as the Genii. Even the few who still work for goa’ulds. I really think the Jaffa have a lot to offer as a people, too. In general, they're strong, determined, and brave. Besides, Teal'c is Jaffa!
                    Last edited by 1DanielForMe; 18 June 2007, 03:41 AM.

Comment

ALL OF SEASON 9 except:

Beachhead
                      Ex Deus Machina
                      Ripple Effect
                      The scourge (don't know why)
                      Arthur's Mantle

Season 10 was GOOD EXCEPT:

Memento Mori
                      Company of Thieves
                      Bad Guys
                      Family Ties (some parts were ok)
                      Talion (some parts were ok)

Seasons 1-8 were FANTASTIC!!!!!
                      Last edited by Nikki; 18 June 2007, 08:26 AM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

seasons 1-8: One false step, Grace
                        season 9-10: 200, Bad guys, Family ties
                        SGA: Irresponsible, Irresistible
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X