Originally posted by jenks
    Moebius

THE CHANGELING
    that was one of the best stories there have ever done
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by josh
      im really upset to see that everyone is ripping on eps like

rules of engagemant and moebius and trinity...

theres nothing wrong with those eps at all

the worst ep is: season 1: fire and water... clearly
      In my case, like I said in my post, I dont hate the eps. I just think they aren't as good as the others. I dont rewatch them has much. There isnt an ep I dislike to the point of never seeing it again. At least not yet.

Comment

tonight's episode is threatening severe lameness

Comment

when u guys put the episode, i noticed some do this already but.. can u describe it, cause simple names we may not remember... unless its lost city, fifth race or anything worth watching lol

I hated...
          Emancipation - Carter being sold as slave to mongolians..
          The Nox - when they introduced the Nox
          Hathor - where they introduce Hathor
          Enigma - where we meet the Tollans
          Prisoners - where SG1 gets imprisoned on a planet with no DHD so they use a plant to power the gate...
          Tok'ra pt 1 and 2 - We get Jacob a tok'ra host and meet the rest of the tok'ra
          One False Step - The pale white people, where our toy airplane crashed into their plant and almost killed all of them...
          Pretense - Skarra goes on trial against his gouald counter part
          The Light - where they become addicted to a light..
          Beast of Burden - Unas Slave Traders
          The Sentinel - Where an SG team messes up a device and the Goauld come down onto the planet... INSTANTLY...
          Revisions - Where the civilization is inside a bubble on a toxic planet and the bubble shrinks and kills another person unknowingly..
          Space Race- the one where we get involved in a space race for no real reason.. and then never see the people again...
          The Scourage - when SG1 took the diplomats for a tour..

And thats about it... lol from oddly enough all of season 8 i liked.. all but 1 episode of 9 i liked, and so far ive liked every episode of 10... There were alot of episodes that i was going to put, but when looking up the names, i remembered... oh wait, i just didnt like that part, ect.. like there was the Sg1 episode where the stargate disappeared in season 9.. i didnt like the begining but i lvoed the end...

Atlantis...
          Childhoods end - where they met the children that kill eachother at 25
          Poisoning well - people try to be immune to wraith..
          Underground - Meet the Genii
          The Gift - Teyla is discovered as part wraith
          Grace Under Pressure - Mckay gets stuck in sinking jumper, and a half naked carter appears to save him..
          The Long Good Bye - Wier and Shepperd turn on eachother after aliens take over their minds.
          Last edited by Metonic; 11 August 2006, 07:39 PM.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

the worst episodes are the ones not mentioned in these threads because there were so bad there are forgotten
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
              the worst episodes are the ones not mentioned in these threads because there were so bad there are forgotten
              no the ones that are forgotten, werent bad enough to leave a mark on us lol

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Alot of the episodes listed as bad, I liked. Then again, I liked Affinity, Icon, and Citizen Joe. So I guess I like everything everyone else hates. Damn, being a die-hard fan doesn't allow me to hate an episode, I always find something good in them.
                "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard
                  Alot of the episodes listed as bad, I liked. Then again, I liked Affinity, Icon, and Citizen Joe. So I guess I like everything everyone else hates. Damn, being a die-hard fan doesn't allow me to hate an episode, I always find something good in them.
                  I loved citizen Joe lol... Affrinity and Icon i dont remember, but if i didnt list them i lvoed them...

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                    Wow You dont like Grace under pressure? That's like my fave ep. I loved it. Its wierd how tastes very so much hmm
                    Isn't it? Some of the episodes being listed are ones I really like. I don't think I can pick a worst episode ever. There are some S9 ones that don't really interest me...

I see Emancipation a lot and that was the first episode I ever saw. I liked that one because it showed kick-butt Carter. Hmmm...guess it's safe to say Sam drew me to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                      Isn't it? Some of the episodes being listed are ones I really like. I don't think I can pick a worst episode ever. There are some S9 ones that don't really interest me...

I see Emancipation a lot and that was the first episode I ever saw. I liked that one because it showed kick-butt Carter. Hmmm...guess it's safe to say Sam drew me to the show.
                      LOL yeh!

Comment

Some may argue but id say

Ressurection

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Preseason 9
                          Gemini all the way.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                            Preseason 9
                            Gemini all the way.
                            preseason 9?? So everything before Season 9? Damn... must be FarGater then lol

Comment

Beneath the Surface.

I hated that ep.

Worst SGA was The Tower.
                              sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                                preseason 9?? So everything before Season 9? Damn... must be FarGater then lol
                                No I was giving my opinion of the worst episode pre-season 9. That would be gemini. I thought I would be polite and not make a comment post season 9. But if you prefer not to give such politeness back there is nothing I can do.
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X