Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always surprised that nobody ever puts down "Bane" as the worst episode of all time... maybe because it was so bad that people have put it as far away from a memory as possible. LOL

Ace
    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
      Are you kidding! The Other Guys was hilarious.
      I just didn't enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
        I'm always surprised that nobody ever puts down "Bane" as the worst episode of all time... maybe because it was so bad that people have put it as far away from a memory as possible. LOL

Ace
        I thought about it but the team defending Teal'c and stuff really make me enjoy this ep.

Comment

Originally posted by kes
          I thought about it but the team defending Teal'c and stuff really make me enjoy this ep.
          I guess I can understand that... I didn't like Emancipation, but Teal'c last line in the episode more than makes up for the previous 44 minutes of terrible writing.

Still I can't bring myself to watch Bane... just the very thought of it makes me shutter

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Worst SGA episode: Trinity
            Best SGA episode: No Man's Land
            Worst SG1 episode: Wormhole Extreme
            Best SG1 episode: In the Line of Duty
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

So many episodes, so little time....

#103 Emancipation -- Was disappointing because the first two shows were so strong, followed by this Hollywood trite.

#113 Hathor -- I never cared much for this episode. Hathor and her "Love Potion #9" turning men into love slaves. And what about that "instant Jaffa" business? Zap! You have a pouch.
              --Gilgamesh

"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." - Douglas Adams

Comment

im really upset to see that everyone is ripping on eps like

rules of engagemant and moebius and trinity...

theres nothing wrong with those eps at all

the worst ep is: season 1: fire and water... clearly

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

oh and seth. boy oh boy that was bad

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                  to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                  its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I agree with josh, seth has to be the worst one ever. not really sure if i didnt like it but citezin joe, it was more pointless than bad
                    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
                      So many episodes, so little time....

#103 Emancipation -- Was disappointing because the first two shows were so strong, followed by this Hollywood trite.

#113 Hathor -- I never cared much for this episode. Hathor and her "Love Potion #9" turning men into love slaves. And what about that "instant Jaffa" business? Zap! You have a pouch.
                      Emancipation is a bit cliche but it serves to build trust in Carter. There she can "prove" herself to O'Neill. That's why I like it.

Hathor, compared to now, has too many flaws. The whole queen Gua'uld wasnt done very well. But its an old ep. Its like watching one of the old x-files eps and seeing how much things evolved. Granted the old ones are excelente

I'd like to add The gamekeeper and Need to my list. Both season 2. The gamekeepers is bad, great idea thou. Need gets tiresome, specially considering that it is always Daniel that gets crazy! I mean Need, Hollyday, Lifeboat...

Comment

For me its between Bane and Tomb as as Bane is the reason why Teal'c gets to say to Maybourne in Touchstone 'In my culture I would be well within my rights to dismember you' I think I'll have to go with TOMB. Seriously the most pointless SG1 episode ever.
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Moebius

*edit*

THE CHANGELING

^^ I can't stand that episode...

Comment

Heros 2 because they killed Janet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Space Race

Almost all the episodes written by Damian Kindler, he really killed the spirit of Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                There's already several threads about this.

Don't make threads before you look at the search engine
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8526
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X