Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,
    definitely can't wait until the season five dvds are released, guess I'll have to start putting some money aside for them

Comment

Originally posted by LostCityGuardian View Post
      Well, Ezydvd says 29 July, but the release board down at JB Hi Fi on Queen Street in Auckland says the 23rd. I'm hoping for the latter.
      ok, thanks Not long to wait then!

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      ive already seen season 5 but i will buy it too.
      Same. Then I can watch it over and over

Originally posted by tgomerski View Post
      Hey All
      Originally posted by hotz69 View Post
      hello from down under!
      Originally posted by Jandy View Post
      Hello all,
      definitely can't wait until the season five dvds are released, guess I'll have to start putting some money aside for them
      Hello *waves to everyone*

Comment

ive already seen season 5 last year, and it was awesome!! (mate of mine would recorded it in the states and post them out)!!

Comment

Hey! Yeah, SGA Season 5. Can't wait to buy and watch it. I'm going to rewatch s1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 in a marathon! Does anyone think CH 7 will run SGU next year or at all. I bet they don't! I will probably see the first season when it is released on DVD, which is a long way off!
          sigpic

Comment

There isa very large aussie/kiwi thread here as well http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...8#post10374158

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
              Hey! Yeah, SGA Season 5. Can't wait to buy and watch it. I'm going to rewatch s1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 in a marathon! Does anyone think CH 7 will run SGU next year or at all. I bet they don't! I will probably see the first season when it is released on DVD, which is a long way off!
              doubt it...not when theres lots of FANTASTIC realityu tv shows!(sarcasm) ...i mean cmon...who would watch that crap...i mean "dance your ass off" WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by tgomerski View Post
                ive already seen season 5 last year, and it was awesome!! (mate of mine would recorded it in the states and post them out)!!
                yea me too (wink wink)

Comment

i found the symbols mate...lets through a symbiote on the barbie! oh my god they actually think we talk like that.

Comment

, true! *shows Stargate cards, yes, I managed to find some !!!*so happy*

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                      Probably not for a few years, if ever.

doubt it...not when theres lots of FANTASTIC realityu tv shows!(sarcasm) ...i mean cmon...who would watch that crap...i mean "dance your ass off" WTF!
                      I saw an advert for that show the other day and thought it was a joke

i found the symbols mate...lets through a symbiote on the barbie! oh my god they actually think we talk like that.
                      we don't?

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                      , true! *shows Stargate cards, yes, I managed to find some !!!*so happy*
                      cool

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
                        I saw an advert for that show the other day and thought it was a joke
                        I thought it was a joke as well, sadly it seems to be for real.

Comment

Hi to all my Aussie and Kiwi friends. PJOZ here, I've only been on the Forum a couple of weeks, took me that long to find you all, even though I posted a query about us Aussies and Kiwis being cut off from our overseas friends when they go to bed or whatever. Took a little bit to re-find the thread.

Anyway, I'm from Sydney (westie sort of), and one of the other posters said I was probably the oldest on the forum, so you all can call me "Sir". Only kidding, PJOZ or Ray will do. I'm an ex-navy sf, and I've been a "gate" fan, since I first saw "Children of the Gods" in the States when it was released (we got it on board ship).
                          So I hope to hear from some of you, I've been busy posting on the FanFic and whatnot, it's here. Got Aussies in it!
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67647

And some other things I did, been busy in a short while

http://forum.gateworld.net/printthread.php?t=67644

Post a reply on my threads if you have time or PM me, would love to hear from a lot of you.
                          Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 20 July 2009, 10:13 PM. Reason: just because, pokes tongue out!
                          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Welcom PJOZ......great to have you with us.....
                            CARTER:
                            You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Thanks AustrAlien, nice welcome. Ha, ha. Such a RDA fan and I've never seen McGyver. Go figure.
                              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                                Thanks AustrAlien, nice welcome. Ha, ha. Such a RDA fan and I've never seen McGyver. Go figure.
                                I grew up with McGyver.....it was the thing that I watched with my Dad.......thus I became a RDA fan.......I know that when SG1 first started....RDA was one of the main reasons that I started watching.....oh and the fact that I loved the original movie.......
                                CARTER:
                                You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X