Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh..
    Additional hah-hahs as I haven't seen all of SG1, we were getting the DVD magazines and some didn't come

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
      oh..
      Additional hah-hahs as I haven't seen all of SG1, we were getting the DVD magazines and some didn't come
      ohh nasty. you should call someone baout that
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

At least it's not contagious !

Comment

oh..
          that sucks. I've always wanted to get those magazines but i've never had enough money. I got the first one though, well my brother did. I took it from him

Comment

THAT'S the way to go !
            I haven't seen the pilot episode !!!

Comment

Indeed

oh I wonder when the re cut version will come out here?
              edit: 5th of August! not long

Comment

^ yay not far off at all... i cant wait to see the recut...
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I've got all of those magazines, but they stopped bringing them out, which sux because i was selling the DVDs to a friend and keeping the magazines Didn't need the DVDs as already have them twice!

But sux that they just stopped

Comment

Yeah, and the news agency didn't get certain ones in (I wanted to actually subscrribe as you got watches etc, but Mum thought she'd rather get it from the newsagency for some odd reason) eg Wormhole Xtreme - never seen it !!!
                    It does say Colonel on my uniform.....
                    RE200
                    I love it how Col. Mitchell thinks he's Danning and the quote
                    "It's easy, just bring in a new character to replace him." *everyone stares* !!!

Comment

Yeah, and the news agency didn't get certain ones in (I wanted to actually subscrribe as you got watches etc, but Mum thought she'd rather get it from the newsagency for some odd reason) eg Wormhole Xtreme - never seen it !!!
                      It does say Colonel on my uniform.....
                      RE200
                      "It's easy, just bring in a new character to replace him." *everyone stares* !!!
                      I subscribed, well my mum actually subscribed for me, i had no credit card at the time to do so! I got the watch and stuff and have the binders etc... but the watch isn't really all that good, it's actually got nothing Stargatey on it at all plus it's waaaaay too big for me to wear

Wormhole X-Treme, interesting episode o must say and the continued gang in 200 is just awesome!

Comment

rofl oh yeah. that ep is basically a michell bash-a-thon. which is kind of sad if you think too much of it, coz for a lot of us fans mitchell was really great
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Yeah isn't it hilarious how they tease him into thinking Jack is his Dad
                          Pity he shrugs it off so easy.

P.S.Muhahaha I'm back *grins evily*

P.S.S. Muhaha

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by Kidwizz
                          ... oh crap... you mean that... that... THING (aka sil) has siblings... *runs for bunker* *locks it behind me*

oh and sil... your the n00b...
                          Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy
                          You guys must be glad you weren't in Perth on Boxing Day - we had 44.2 degrees - hottest on record, and we were the hottest capital city on that day IN THE FRAKKING WORLD!!!

had a barbecue on the pavement, actually...
                          and Btw for the fahrenheit crew, 44.2 celsius equals 111.5 fahrenheit!!!

Comment

^ yes that was classic... i liked how the rest of them all picked up the gag so quickly to go along with it...
                            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

^^Will prob never post again...
                              Eep! Kidwizz is here *runs*

Comment

*walks in dead*

well... i just watched the new Universe trailer.... *dies again* SO GOOD...

Comment

Working...
                                X