Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep under fingernails too, trimmed them in 1st 10 minutes home

Comment

good call. it's amazing where paint ends up!
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

So true, I found some paint on me leg so it must have soaked through my pants

Comment

yikes. lucky i didn't have that. but we had paint foot prints going up and down the halls from where ppl didn't look where they stept. and i managed to get some in my hair!
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
            yikes. lucky i didn't have that. but we had paint foot prints going up and down the halls from where ppl didn't look where they stept. and i managed to get some in my hair!
            I was lucky with my hair I got no paint at all I even thought I touched the top rail with my head a couple of times

Comment

hey rosey you got the 1500th. Congrats
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Did anyone end up Watching Atlantis?
                I missed it. Seen it before anyway, and not that big of an Atlantis fan...
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Yep I watched it

It was a great ep
                  Spoiler:
                  its a wonder the Ancients never thought of cloaking Atlantis.

& I wonder where Ford's gone ?

Comment

I didn't even get to see atlantis last night....oh well...i think i'll just buy the box set
                    sigpic

Comment

It was pretty good, although not as good as the 1st time I saw it because back then seeing the new shiny daedalus(sp?) was a big deal, but after S9/10 of SG1 and the rest of S2 and S3 seeing 304s isnt that amazing anymore...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                      Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                      Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

saw it. it was good, but a couple of things bugged me

Spoiler:
                        weir hugging shep. i can understand that they wanna do that to show she's not a hard a$$ and hasn't lost her feminine, careing side just coz she leads the atlantis. but it also seemed a little shipper-ish, and i don't think she should have a relationship with a subordinate, shep especially coz he's in a position to malipulate and take over atlantis as a military base.

also, why did beckett with ford the drug he wanted? why not give him some sedatives, then he would already be injecting himself with it before he knew what was happening. and even if ford realised what was going on, beckett could simply have said that he was confused coz there was a gun pointed at him!

was this ep shot in hd as opposed to film? coz the image looked kinda sharper than the "previously on's", and some of the camera movements made it appear they're using a different method of filming, or maybe a different film stock, than before.
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

I thought it was a great episode. A little jumpy at times and I hated that Colonel (not caldwell the other one)

And I agree the episode looked much different too previous episodes.

Oh and the CG looked terrific.
                          Last edited by B O Y S C O U T; 16 November 2006, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
                            I thought it was a great episode. A little jumpy at times and I hated that Colonel (not caldwell the other one)

And I agree the episode looked much different too previous episodes.

Oh and the CG looked terrific.
                            I enjoyed the show throughly last night. It was absolutely fantastic.

Spoiler:
                            - The Dadalus kicked some SERIOUS butt - 4 Hive ships kills! Nice to see our ships blowing things up for a change!
                            - The Suicide bombing by the Wraith Darts on the Shield looked awesome
                            - The attack on the city by the Hive SHips looked spectacular with the shields up
                            - The Lt Ford story arc is shaping up to be very interesting
                            - Oh, and the Nuke exploding over Atlantis. WOW!

Just one question. If the Wraith worked out how to counter the beaming nuke attack, why not just beam the nuke near the shields and just pull the trigger? Even if it were not in the ship it would still do serious damage to shields or even destroy the ship outright. It IS a nuke after all.
                            I love a sunburnt country,
                            A land of sweeping plains,
                            Of rugged mountain ranges,
                            Of droughts and flooding rains.
                            I love her far horizons,
                            I love her jewel-sea,
                            Her beauty and her terror –
                            The wide brown land for me!

Comment

^ coz destroying one ship wasn't enough- they needed to stop the attacks. by making it look like atlantis was blowed up they would stop sending the hive ships and give the shields a break.

oh, and who was that hemriod-i mean hermiod- asguard? i think he and novak should have a sitcom!
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

lol, I get the feeling you like Novak Angel Cakes

Comment

Working...
                                X