No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehehehheheheheh......... has anyone other than me watched 'Wraithal Discrimination' on the first season box....
    this is my fav bit
    they're asking the cast if theey'd date a wraith
    Tory higgenson (weir):i'd do a wraith......NONONO!!! I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!
    watch ur words people, especialy when naming a planet (u know..... uranas)
    i forgot to bring my art book(ive upgraded thecharcters looks) i guess ill have to wait to make my new sig oh well........
    Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 24 November 2006, 12:01 AM.

Comment

dude window of opportunity was just on ausstar/foxtel, its just about to endsorry its not that ep its a diffent one
      Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 24 November 2006, 12:23 AM. Reason: the same thing is said 2 times during sg1 and my brother mislead me

Comment

Ahoy hoy fellow oz landers!!

whats the buzz?
        i m getting sleepy...isnt that so sad being only 9pm
        i have updated my profile, go to the link under my sig and take a squiz!
        so they hav taken sg1 off now and put atlantis back on..is that right???
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
        http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
        http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Yep! The second ep of S2 (Intruder) was on last night.

Comment

Thats right. It was 'Intruder' last night.

lol, thats ok Queen Bee. Ive been sleepy all day, I think im in holiday mode!

Hey Travis, did you say that you got season 2 dvds? could you possibly tell me what the extra's are? Please
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
              Hey Travis, did you say that you got season 2 dvds? could you possibly tell me what the extra's are? Please
              Oh yeah, extras! My favourite part of dvds. Is there anything good? <-- Stupid question

Comment

hi sil! *waves* i'd give you green for coming back but apparently i gotta spread it around first, so i'll get around to you eventually (does anyone else think it's kinda gross, spreading "green"? *shudders* i've seen too many sex-ed films)

wait, there's someone out there who hasn't seen star wars? where have they been *shakes head* crazy

yay for dvd special features, and lol at tori "i'd do a wraith". look out shep, you got competition!
                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Rolflol........ and so it continues, Sil wonders and ceases fire for a second, howlong am i really gonna keep shooting her, its kinnda cruel...... oh well and continues fireing at rosey angle *woops* angel.
                  david hewlett (mackey):the wraith are the rock'n'roll devils of the pegasus galaxy*cuts to 2 wraith drumming on part of the set* the guys who act as the wraith are hilarious (1 of the guys acts as 6 wraith!!!!!)
                  my brother a-b reapeted 'i'd do a wraith' for about an hour and one of our friends who moved to america was on thhe phone with us (he likes stargate), so we put the phone in front of the speaker!!!!!!!!!! we also turned the stareo volume up to full!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  oh and how the wraith with the masks always run into each other...... priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL! As Ben/Boyscout said a long long long long time ago, that was uncalled for!

Jack hasn't seen Star Wars

People in my class seem to be very anti sci-fi...but everyone had to watch Star Wars since it was part of the curriculum

Comment

wow, i was just browsing stargate solutions and they have spoilers for 'unending'. Im having to try so hard not to look at them. I had to shut the window to stop the temptation!
                      sigpic
                      By *E*K*R*

Comment

star wars was part of the curriaculum???What school do you go to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ooh! Guess who's going to Stargate Solutions..? Me

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                            wow, i was just browsing stargate solutions and they have spoilers for 'unending'. Im having to try so hard not to look at them. I had to shut the window to stop the temptation!
                            the spoilers are saying this: the force is strong in this one!!!
                            your mind: NOOOOOOOOOOO JJJJJjjaaaaackkkkk doooooooonnn'ttttttt dooo itttt!!!!
                            spoilers: Jack I AM YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!
                            you:AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh*shuts page*

(the i am your mother bit's off thumbwars!!!)

Comment

lol!

Tell me if you think its gonna be a good ep Jess. But dnt tell me what will happen!
                              sigpic
                              By *E*K*R*

Comment

same here...... DOn't spoil it or ill start shooting at you instead of roseyangel!!!!! I love this place!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X