X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun!

Comment

It is extremely cold today..........

Do you think channel 7 will show SG-1 Season 10 before the box set comes out? (I hope i haven't asked this before)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
        Do you think channel 7 will show SG-1 Season 10 before the box set comes out? (I hope i haven't asked this before)
        Dont know. They might if they play season 10 straight after Atlantis season 2. We may even catch up to the U.S if they do it that way, as the 2nd half off 10 is still months away...
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
          Dont know. They might if they play season 10 straight after Atlantis season 2. We may even catch up to the U.S if they do it that way, as the 2nd half off 10 is still months away...
          Ooooo that would be good if they did that...(crosses fingers)
          Was it with Season 8 that we saw the end before the U.S did or am i thinking of something else?
          sigpic

Comment

something like that

um...does anyone here remember what happened at the end of s1 sga? they were fighting someone, right?
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

LOL. In your dreams.

I remember! Shepperd was flying a cloaked Jumper into the Wraith hive ship. It had a Genii bomb. I think the last line was..."I'm going in"

Soo suspenseful!

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                something like that

um...does anyone here remember what happened at the end of s1 sga? they were fighting someone, right?
                Yer......umm thats really sad i can't even remember the last episode of S1 SGA, i have the box set and all. But all i've watched was the first three episodes....
                sigpic

Comment

The wraith were kicking their a**es! They were waiting for the daedalus to arrive to save the day.
                  sigpic
                  By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                    The wraith were kicking their a**es! They were waiting for the daedalus to arrive to save the day.
                    Actually i remember that, there was something to do with fighting anyway...
                    Now i wish i had of watched all those SGA S1 eps before S2 came on tv...
                    sigpic

Comment

*headslap* genii! i knew they has something to do with it.

and everyone else was on atlantis?
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

yep, Teyla was missing, ford was leading a team that was ambushed by the wraith and Weir was in the control room. Beckett and Mckay were somewhere, but i cant remember!
                        sigpic
                        By *E*K*R*

Comment

Its been over a year since i last saw the final episode of SGA S1...so you guys have either, recently seen the episode...or you have better memories than me...
                          sigpic

Comment

lol, yeh ive got it at home. Watched it a couple of months ago in a 'siege' marathon!
                            sigpic
                            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Nope! I just remember the "I'm going in" bit. Oh yeah..forgot 'bout Ford. Maybe Beckett was on the Chair?

Comment

thanks guys, now i wont be sitting there going "what?" throughout the whole ep

i sorta remember that 'i'm going in' bit, but it's a hazy memory, probly bought on my jess's mention of it

oh,
                                Spoiler:
                                is tayla part wraith? i don't know whether this should be in spoiler tags coz i don't know itf they finished the story arc
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X