Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that if SG-1 does return, it returns to Showtime. The Sci-Fi channel sucks.

Comment

I'm sure they're still trying to work things out, this news was probably a shock to them too. Just give them some time to figure out what to do, if anything.
      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

It's not an easy decision, they cannot treat this matter lightly. They still have four, or five months to decide by the way.
        sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
          Well...it seems that all you American folks don't need to worry about trying to hurt SCI FI in retribution for the cancellation of SG-1--they're flushing themselves down the toilet of their own free will:

Source
          I used to like them, and I watched a lot of shows on Sci Fi... but if they change their name to that garbage, then mod me if you will, all I'll watch from them is stuff I download, and I hope the channel goes in the toilet.

Yes, that's how I feel because of how they treated SG-1. It's all about their money.

Comment

I Don't Think We Will Hear Anything This Week. I Think More Into This Season, Perhaps.
            813Way Entertainment
            Dustin Runnels - Goldust Fan Page

Comment

Something will come...
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

For better or worse I am going to enjoy the rest of the season. Whatever comes I am sure the guys behind the show will try their best to save the it and return it, in some form, later on.

It may even not return next season, but the season after. I think what the producers need most is time.

Comment

I believe that the StarGate story, the entire StarGate universe (that means all Spinoffs and movies), should not end until the whole of EARTH (us humans) have become the 5th race by defeating the Ori, the Wraith, the Asurans, the Lucian Alliance, and whoever else comes in our way. It shouldn't end unless we've become the Ancients v2.0....

It doesn't make any sense to anyone that such a story should close without tying up this end and bringing true closure.

STARGATE WILL AND MUST GO ON!
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Ya I think that too but what you just said sounds like that would take at least another 3 seasons or more and I dont know if the actors would want to do the show for that long or if we can find a network to air stargate sg1 since it got canceled.

Comment

I just hope it gets renewed and on a channel that I already have so I dont have to switch packages or anything.

Comment

Remember when they were going to rename SG-1 to be "Stargate Command"

Remember how Sci-Fi insisted that they keep the name SG-1 instead?

Now we know why.

All for the bragging rights.

This was a long term plan that just came to fruition all for their own benefit, it would of gone down a lot easier if they just told us 2 years ago.
                        I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                          Ya I think that too but what you just said sounds like that would take at least another 3 seasons or more and I dont know if the actors would want to do the show for that long or if we can find a network to air stargate sg1 since it got canceled.
                          This is why I love scifi (Stargate specifically). "Ok, so we need to defeat an all-powerful, super technologically advanced civilization with huge armies and spaceships that are so powerful they destroy our ships, what few we have, with a couple of shots while our weapons never even breach their shields. Also, while taking care of that we need to destroy a race of nano-machine beings that are super aggressive and do nothing but replicate and kill, and set all affairs within the galaxy into place by userping power from the evil-doers who have taken control. How long should that take?" "...uhhhh...about 3 maybe 4 years...tops"

(Just so you know, I'm not making fun of you or Stargate, I really think it is awesome, but still funny...kind of like "200" and "Wormhole Extreme" showed us)

Comment

Originally posted by Konman72
                            This is why I love scifi (Stargate specifically). "Ok, so we need to defeat an all-powerful, super technologically advanced civilization with huge armies and spaceships that are so powerful they destroy our ships, what few we have, with a couple of shots while our weapons never even breach their shields. Also, while taking care of that we need to destroy a race of nano-machine beings that are super aggressive and do nothing but replicate and kill, and set all affairs within the galaxy into place by userping power from the evil-doers who have taken control. How long should that take?" "...uhhhh...about 3 maybe 4 years...tops"

(Just so you know, I'm not making fun of you or Stargate, I really think it is awesome, but still funny...kind of like "200" and "Wormhole Extreme" showed us)
                            You like Sci-Fi? - into the pit with you. Or wait, did you mean general scifi? oh, um.....Yeh! STARGATE WILL GO ON - DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Konman72

Basically Yes..... You make sound so easy thoguh.............
                              If Someone Trys To Kill You,
                              You Try And Kill Them Right Back..

Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

When SciFi are DESTROYED.
                                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                                X