Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL ... You know im a big fan of wrestling , but even i dont want to to watch reruns of Hogan knows best , or WWE monday night RWA , or even see ECW 3 times a week .... Wrestling it self will get old if they have to many shows on ... It was bad anuff that its on 4 times a week as of right now , but now it going to be on ever day ... That sucks ...

I hope SPIKE TV is watching what they are doing and picks up a few of there shows they try to cancell , Like STARGATE SG-1 ...

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
      Guys, this information has YET to be confirmed by a reliable news source. Please don't jump the gun.
      My first reaction to the article was WHAT!?!? Are you KIDDING?!

But in looking at the link, I'm not so sure that it is genuine. It looks like just anyone can throw up an article on this PRWeb site. It wouldn't surprise me that it's some disgruntled so and so trying to make trouble for Sci-Fi.

I think I would be more surprised if even a small part of the article were genuine.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Of all the dumb moves Sci-Fi could pull...

I hope Issac Asimovs spinning in his grave right now.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I don't know if it's real or not--but it's the funniest thing I read this week!
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

HEHE looks like we dont have to screw sci fi up in revenge anyways, theyre doing it for themselves...Lots of sympthy for any of the Wrestling scifi demoographic on here but this is awesome, i dont WANT SG on Scifi anymore, id rather it end in a pool of lava than be involved with heap of manure that seems to be connected to sci fi these days.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
              If one does not fact-check, one will look FOOLISH in the face of one's adversaries.

Check your damned facts, people. I can't find a thing on google about SurgeTV, which really leads me to believe that this is just anti-Scifi Rumors.

Mods, please lock this thread until proof is given. This flaming is really unnecessary.
              i agree, and google has nothing on it. also, if sg1 does move, what of atlantis? will have 2 connected shows on different channels? thank god for TiVo
              anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

It must have been a hoax. It's been pulled.

Syfy: Where science fiction goes to die...

Comment

How gullible can you guys get?

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant

yep ownd i am, I figured if yahoo would let me put that site under My Yahoo news selections to be updated, it couldnt totally be gay

then again googling it would have been a good idea, but theres no fun in that, gotta drink my haterade

Comment

thank you.

Comment

It's not so much gullible. Sci-fi and the "individuals" (insert explitives here) running it would try this if it would make them a buck. This is the same network that promised two seasons of Farscape and canceled the show halfway into the first of those two seasons. When people got pissed, they gave us a 4 mini-series to pass us over. Yes, I'm still bitter.

Losing SG-1 stings, but I think it was going to happen within the next few years anyway. I'm still bitter about the timing. I make it a point to only tape the shows I watch and never to look at the channel. It looks like that will not change.

Comment

It's so unfathomably stupid that it really shouldn't be true. (Of course, I'm convinced that Bonnie Hammer is, well... not, uh, terribly smart. Yeah, sorry, I tried to censor that.) Like everyone else, I'm going to pray to God that this is a joke and assume that it is. SurgeTV? Too much of a rip-off of SpikeTV.
                          Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
                          Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

SurgeTV hopes to tap into the newfound audience of science fiction wrestling fans, by promoting cross-over programming, including Eureka's Colin Ferguson's guest appearance in the ECW ring, and Season 2 of Stan Lee's Who Wants To Be A Superhero to include ring matches between competitors

Classic !

Comment

So called "nerd-demografic"? well thats a little insulting...so their basically saying "well, you've been loyal veiwers for so long buuuut {Mod Snip} It juts doesn't seem like good buisness planing to me
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 24 August 2006, 04:18 PM.
                              McKay:...ZedPM
                              O'Neill: Zed?
                              Jackson: He's Canadian
                              O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

A joke, huh? Well, a real move like that wouldn't really surprise me where the idiots at Sci-Fi are concerned.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X