This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoMUS
    With the ratings on 200th ep and 2 years ago i think its safe to say the ratings have dropped becouse of no RDA....BRING HIM BACK!!!
    RDA is already back. He's gonna be in 6 or so more episodes of SG-1 and several of SGA >_>.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
      RDA is already back. He's gonna be in 6 or so more episodes of SG-1 and several of SGA >_>.
      what? I heard he was in 1 episode of SG-1 after the Hiatus, and in The Return parts 1 and 2 and that was all.

Comment

Back to basics - the characters should at least resemble their former pre-season seven selves and waaaay more focus should be on team interaction. The characters are what made this show, and the reason why SG-1 has been a bit of let-down lately is IMO because they've neglected this part of the show.

Of course, some good standalone episodes could help too...

Comment

Well, it got low ratings aswell.
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

But they were higher than SG1's for every episode but the latest. The cast and crew probably get paid less too, not to mention Sci-fi probably think that out of the two shows, SGA can pull itself together much better than SG1 could
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

send written letters non-deathing letters

Comment

Perhaps keep Atlantis on SCIFI, and move SG-1 to perhaps USA or even a broadcast network.

Comment

The longer a show has been on the air, the more expensive it is to make. For one thing, the cast has to get pay increases regularly. Also, Sci-Fi feels that SG-1 is past its prime while SGA is still budding.

Comment

Originally posted by siXbrownSnakes2
                    what? I heard he was in 1 episode of SG-1 after the Hiatus, and in The Return parts 1 and 2 and that was all.
                    I think I read he was gonna be in six episodes besides "200" or in six episodes total (on SG-1) this year. Of course, it could be six episodes of the SG-shows all-together <_<'.

Comment

2 total (including 200) on SG-1. 3 total (including Real World) on SGA.
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I have no idea.
                        I guess my biggest problem with Atlantis is caring about the mission. If they get overrun who cares they can evacuate to Earth and never go back but if SGC gets over run that's "our planet" and I would care. They have done nothing with Atlantis to make me care that they succeed maybe because they have shown the "Set the auto destruct and dial Earth" drama too many times, showing it as to them too. (to me anyway).
                        Filetta

Comment

I dunno about costing less... Atlantis looks like it had the most sfx of the two shows.

I suspect that when they considered cutting Atlantis, Weir showed up with McKay and threatened to overload Scifi's ZPMs.

Comment

I've got a better idea...while on a week's leave, Col. Mitchell is helping the Prometheus test a new glider/fighter design, when suddenly a wormhole opens up just to his right, sucking in the craft and closing. It spits him out who knows where, and he's tossed right into the middle of a battle to boot! He eventually finds his way onto what appears to be a living spaceship, full of escaped alien prisoners, none of who've ever heard of Earth, or even Stargates! Thus begins his long and strange journey home....

-cue theme song-

It'll revive ratings for sure, I guarantee it!

(RDA could play his new nemesis, a pale wierdo all dressed up in black leather, hellbent on scanning his brain in order to discover the location of Earth and secrets of Stargate technology)

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                              I dunno about costing less... Atlantis looks like it had the most sfx of the two shows.

I suspect that when they considered cutting Atlantis, Weir showed up with McKay and threatened to overload Scifi's ZPMs.
                              hahahahahahaha!.. may be they did it....

sigpic
                              ----------------------------
                              Stars are not the limit.....
                              The galaxies are not the limit....
                              Your imagination have the last word...

----------------------------

Raziel...

Comment

lol jambi that would have been a wonderfull addition to the 200 ep!!!
                                Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

Working...
                                X