Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping should be left out of it altogether, both S/J and D/V, leave it to fanfic, enough episodes have been ruined for me by the shippy stuff, just my opinion.
    D/V have had a disproportionate amount of screen time together in S10 at the expense of other characters, coudn't they be separated for a while
    What happened to the old fashioned team friendship? (sorry I'm being very cynical I know)

As to another time travel, it just bores me, it's been done to death. I wasn't impressed by Moebius (yep that ridiculous Sam/Jack kiss did it for me IMO.)
    Given that the season finale is also supposed to involve some sort of time travel/AU, it just seems like overkill to me, couldn't they have done somethng different........

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

I suppose I’m different..i love time travel/au eps…most of them are my fav eps..and i'm looking forward to the series finale because of that
      And i like the S/J ship but i'm not a D/V shipper...so i enjoy ship in tv shows..of course thats only my opinion
      I'm excited and sad to see the end...it'll be great to find out what happens with the ori storyline to be finished up and the second movie....i'm sure they will do a good job whatever happens
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
        As to another time travel, it just bores me, it's been done to death. I wasn't impressed by Moebius (yep that ridiculous Sam/Jack kiss did it for me IMO.)
        That kiss just ruined that ep for me as well- otherwise it was very good. I just kinda.....stop watching when it gets to that part now. Though I actually really like the fishing scene. But the kiss was like.....we fought off the bad guys just so this could happen? It certainly wasn't much of a "team" celebration.

D/V I love the dynamic, but again, if it moves beyond their friendly banter, the throwing of things will comence. I want friendships too. That is what Stargate has always been about, and I don't see why we need to throw pairings in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          That kiss just ruined that ep for me as well- otherwise it was very good. I just kinda.....stop watching when it gets to that part now. Though I actually really like the fishing scene. But the kiss was like.....we fought off the bad guys just so this could happen? It certainly wasn't much of a "team" celebration.

D/V I love the dynamic, but again, if it moves beyond their friendly banter, the throwing of things will comence. I want friendships too. That is what Stargate has always been about, and I don't see why we need to throw pairings in the mix.
          Has "Memento Mori" episode aired in Canada yet?
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
            Has "Memento Mori" episode aired in Canada yet?
            That's on tomorrow.

Comment

the new series should b base on the ori supergate. I think that a spacestation like setting should b cool, but it should b like station near the ori supergate, i think that a new story should involve the supergate linking to other galaxy that the ori may have control. and since it set in 2008, why not go to other galaxies that the ori took over. who know what can happen in 2 years after the defect of the ori?

Comment

Amen.Anti Sam/Jack Shippers had enough of a break the last two Years.Time to give some Real Sam/Jack Ship for once.We would not want many of the Sam/Jack Shippers to boycott the 2 Movies like the last two Seasons of SG-1 now do we?

Comment

I was under the impression the Ori haven't been defeated yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Universe_JDJ View Post
                    I was under the impression the Ori haven't been defeated yet...
                    They havent but in the first movie it is supposed to "finish" the Ori storyline.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Also I think a space station setting could also be interesting but I have stated it still needs to involve stargates. What about this. During the bringk of the Ori infiltration of this galaxy before their defeat, (we still don't know if it's total) they built a huge space station around a newly formed supergate. The Superegate is housed in the lower section of spacestation and the "gate room" is capable of housing huge amounts of ships. Also this is the only supergate capable of dialing the Ori galaxy. Now this spacestation is capable of housing millions of warriors and is 10 times the size of Atlantis. It is at the edge of out galaxy and recently dected by the Zeus, a recently constructed ship bigger and more powerfull than the oddesey. That's all I can think of at the moment, but any thoughts would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
                        Amen.Anti Sam/Jack Shippers had enough of a break the last two Years.Time to give some Real Sam/Jack Ship for once.We would not want many of the Sam/Jack Shippers to boycott the 2 Movies like the last two Seasons of SG-1 now do we?
                        Hey I'm a S/J shipper and I'm still here but hey I'm also a D/V shipper.

Comment

Star Trek...er Stargate SG-1 First Contact, I'm hooked(2nd movie sounds alot like ST First Contact to me, it will a great movie.
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I'm all for D/V Ship as long as we get S/J Ship in the Movies.I'm not going to be the type of Fan who accepts anything TPTB gives us and goes along happily.

Comment

I think it would be intresting if they did a new series--where one of Earth's ship's crews was somehow stranded on a mysterious planet in another galaxy. The ship is destroyed and the crew lands on a planet with mythical creatures. like dragones, fawns, cetaurs...ect. There is one stargate but it's range is limited. The crew finds old abandon villages and on old wrecked city.

using names from the bible, like saddom and ghorram(spelling is off) they find highly adanced ruins and the mystical creatures tell a tale of the Ancients and a cilvil war that devloped leading to the plague that wiped them out.

The planet itself is mysterious and has the power to create new species of life, perhaps the planet is actually a type of craft indside with Advance technology.

A new enemy was created by the Ancients using the planet and the crew stumbles accross a highly advanced humaniod race that has some dark side that makes them fit under the evil enemy catagory. Maybe the race is so advanced that they veiw themselves as above any god or any other creature. Like a extreme racist but they are racist against everyone.
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
                                I don't want to get into a ship debate here but I would just point out that there are many anti shippers (both S/J & D/V) who are unhappy with
                                S9 & 10, and there are also many people who aren't shippers that aren't too happy with the plans for the movies.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Working...
                                X