Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are the chances of these movies being a big screen release?

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed View Post
      what are the chances of these movies being a big screen release?
      Minuscule.

TPTB were talking straight to DVD or TV
      -

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Not necessarily. Keep in mind we know very little and I seriously doubt it will be that similar. Anyway Ra didn't goof up the timeline, we did.
        So long as it doesn't become another alternate (or our) reality Sam/Jack love-fest like the end of Moebius.

Seriously, if we get another AU S/J romance, I will throw something.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          So long as it doesn't become another alternate (or our) reality Sam/Jack love-fest like the end of Moebius.

I wouldn't mind AU Daniel/Vala romance
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
            Okay, let me re-phrase that, no AU romances of any kind.....they've been done to death in Stargate.....by death, maybe I mean about five times, but that's.....way too much.

Comment

Okay, let me re-phrase that, no AU romances of any kind.....they've been done to death in Stargate.....by death, maybe I mean about five times, but that's.....way too much.
              Well... I made a decision to not watch previous 8 seasons, so I really don't know what you're talking about And the chemistry between Claudia and Michael just screams for a romance between Vala and Daniel
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Well... I made a decision to not watch previous 8 seasons, so I really don't know what you're talking about And the chemistry between Claudia and Michael just screams for a romance between Vala and Daniel
                Why not watch the previous eight seasons? Personally, seasons four through six are my favourite along with nine and ten.

Personally I don't see romance between Daniel and Vala, I like the friendly/suggestive banter the way it is. Plus unlike, say.....Farscape ("Die Me Dictomy" did it perfectly I thought. Sidenote: I seriously thought Crichton was going to go shakespere in a certain scene, but that discussion is for another thread), Stargate does not have a good track record when it comes to romance, so I'm pretty adament about it not happening. If Vala and Daniel get together, it'll get boring- which is why the writers have always cheated by using AU's. So of course, by the time they get around to the real thing.....what's the point?

Comment

So Trek_Girl42 tired of AU romance so you must want the real thing

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                    So Trek_Girl42 tired of AU romance so you must want the real thing
                    *runs away screaming*

Comment

I think the 2nd movie might be setting up the third series.

Comment

Im not to crazy about the second movie now & the first movie better finish completely the Ori story line. SG-1 has enough unfinished stories & plot holes the Ori does not need to be one. I do not want to end up pissed of with SG-1 with the last of SG-1 they better know what they are doing

Comment

new interview with Michael Shanks by IGN - he talks about the movies and gives the start date for filming click here to read the article
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Well I think both movies will be great, and persoanlly as a shipper I loved the Sam/Jack moments in Mobeius and would love more in the second movie. Also i do see potential for a D/V pairing.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Man I cant wait for the Movie release especially the 2nd one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Same! I want the real thing...if it doesn't happen my tv might need repairs the next day I can't wait for these movies!! I can't wait for S10!! (yer i won't see it until the box sets come out in August next year...incase Ch7 decides to show it before then..doubt it)
                                So roughly what will the second movie be about?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X