Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe!

Thanks for answering my last question...I have one more:

I just read the David Winning interview on ChevronNine.com...will he ever be back to direct more Stargate or Atlantis?

PS....MORE FURLINGS!

Comment

Hey Joe, Im not sure if someone asked this before but..... are Jaffa born with their pouches? I dont think so because where would the umbilical cord be?

Would a child of a normal human and a Jaffa be human or Jaffa?
      Last edited by Unas; 17 March 2005, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Well, first of all, hello. I was around at the old forum but stopped posting some time after it became clear MGM wasn't going to show anything past season 5 of SG-1 for Latin America... but now it's been about a month since a local station started airing season 4 (and with the good dubbing, not the horrible one!) and on cable, FOX for Latin America started showing Atlantis, so I've come back.
        You may remember I gave some basic info and suggested you do some more research on Wiracocha (or Huiracocha, or Viracocha, creator of the Universe in pre-Columbian mythology, and the eldest deity worshipped in the Americas, more than 4000 years ago). I wonder, did you consider doing anything with him for the series in the end?

Comment

Hi, Joe,

I'm not sure who makes the decisions on what extras goes on the DVDs and such, but I'd like to make a request that you might pass on. How about showing ALL 12 TAKES of the Grace kiss between Sam and Jack! *if you want to tell certain ptb that we'd pay extra for that golden treasure, go right ahead*

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Will there be audio commentaries on the US release of the Atlantis DVDs? There's none on the UK releases...

Comment

Hi Joe

i wondered , was the device that Jack made in "The fifth race" a ZPM, and why cant we use this device to get to Atlantis, power the chair in Antarctica etc.

Comment

Joe hi, Is it true that lexia doig is going to join the SG1 cast in the recuring role of Dr. Calolyn Lam?
                C. Edmund

Comment

Hi, Joe. Thanks so much for replying to the questions posted here. Some of your answers have given me quite a giggle.

Now, I don't know if you'll be able to answer mine, but I'm curious anyway.

1) Just wondering if you had an update on getting RDA in for any episodes?

2) We know Teal'c's relative age.. how old is the rest of SG1?

3) And will we be seeing Baal again? (and I'm not just asking because I giggle every time I see him, because he looks like a coworker... okay, so maybe I am. )

Comment

Originally posted by Gilder
                    From Msg. 532 above:

<<4) Speaking of Don Davis, what will happen to General Hammond to allow O'Neill's promotion? Will he still be in the show as a guest star?

The door is always open for Don to come back as a guest star.>>

I have it on very good authority that Don would enjoy doing so...*grin*
                    I have my theories, but I'd like to be sure...exactly how would you know this?
                    Last edited by White Knight; 19 March 2005, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Is it true that Samantha has a motorcycle and if she do they show it in any episode.

Comment

Originally posted by RubyRed
                        Is it true that Samantha has a motorcycle and if she do they show it in any episode.
                        Yes. In... Nemesis I think.

BYE
                        "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Hello Mr. Mallozzi,

Will we be glued to our sofa's in season nine?
                          I think you and Mr. Mullie are probably the only writers on the show capable of restoring the normal human responses of the characters in Stargate SG1. When they should be worried for each other, when humor is appropriate, where there should be SUSPENCE, FEAR, ANTICIPATION, etc. I love the stories, but they're missing something. Mostly not your stories. Like "Threads" for instance, I liked it, but, Let's say you are Jack, and Paul is Daniel, If Paul was missing and you new he was in danger, wouldn't you have some kind of a surprised emotion if he just suddenly showed up in your office. Esspecially if you thought him dead yet again? Even if he has gone missing before? What? they just stop caring because it always happens to Daniel, (no reaction from Sam or Teal'c) and they somehow just new he would be ok because he would just ascend/aided by the ascended and come back again. Were they that sure? (that's not a normal response. is it? ) Where was the concern and the surprised reaction when he suddenly shows up? It was like "Oh well Daniels home, thought he was dead again though" We need the sparks back, the connections between all the characters. And some fast paced excitement. I know you guys are the ones to do it You will be forever my favorite writers for it.

This is by far not meant as criticism of other/any writers, only an observation in question.
                          P.S. By the way it is cool for you to be here.
                          Last edited by tmp23; 20 March 2005, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Your a busy man, so I'll busily get to the point.

Are the SG-1 we see at the end of Moebius the same we have been seeing for the past 8 years or are they alternate, but exact copies of them? I ask this because really real SG-1 as supposed to have been executed after the first failed rebellion but the time line was fixed, but it was after they where dead. So there's two possible explanations"

1) The end Moebius SG-1 are alternate but identical people who have seen the same things and done/said the same exact things as the real real SG-1 that was executed.

2) The time travel SG1 is using is model where if things are not altered, they never happen. So inturn since sg1 ended up not altering anything in the past, except for moving the location of the ZPM, the real sg1 never had to go back into the past.

I do hope it's the 2nd for I could never come to terms with having to watch an alternate, however exact, version of SG-1 from now on.

One more thing:
                            The last scene is the end of Threads but how does that fit? The only reason Daniel found the information that there might be a ZPM in ancient egypt was from Catherine Langfords(sp?) collection that she left him when she died. Then they did an aerial sweep and didn't find it. So sticking with the timeline, they should have found the ZPM and the tape during the sweep and so after Threads. Explanation please?!

P.S. - that really wasn't at quick as I had hoped for, very sorry.
                            Last edited by sharky277; 20 March 2005, 10:14 AM.
                            Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Hi Joe, thanks for answering my last question, much appreciated!!!!!

For my next question:

Are there any stories you can tell us about that you pitched but were rejected?
                              "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                Hi, Joe,

I'm not sure who makes the decisions on what extras goes on the DVDs and such, but I'd like to make a request that you might pass on. How about showing ALL 12 TAKES of the Grace kiss between Sam and Jack! *if you want to tell certain ptb that we'd pay extra for that golden treasure, go right ahead*
                                Sally
                                12 takes :-) Where did you read that?

Comment

Working...
                                X