Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe,

This time a quick question. Are we going to see Dean Marshall in Season 2 of Atlantis?

Thanks and Happy Easter!

Lucy xxx

Comment

Hi Joe ,

On behalf of all grateful fans... THANK YOU for an incredible show! Keep it coming! Now, on to business...

It is a little complicated but, in the 'repaired timeline', does the SGC now have at least 2 timeships (assuming they didn't destory the one from the 'altered timeline')? As I see it, they now have (in the repaired timeline) a ZPM, the timeship they won't use now, and the timeship from the 'original timeline' that was captured by Ra. ...and possibly the one from the 'altered timeline'.

Do they have 2 timeships now after Moebius?

Also, I was wondering if it had occured to you, that if you could've found some reason for the team from the 'alternate timeline' to take the ZPM with them, back in time, the SGC could've had TWO ZPM's in the 'repaired timeline'??? That would've been handy...

Thanks for putting up with our fan nonsense, Joe..! We appreciate you tollerating our flights of fancy...!
      The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
      Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
      My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
      Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

AltSam etc. have a working timeship in ancient Egypt. I know they can't/won't visit any time prior to that or between that and the time they departed from the future, out of consideration for the timeline, but there's nothing stopping them from traveling just a bit further into the future then when they left the future, is there? That would seem to be a more comfortable environment for them than ancient Egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by Seastallion
          Hi Joe ,

On behalf of all grateful fans... THANK YOU for an incredible show! Keep it coming! Now, on to business...

It is a little complicated but, in the 'repaired timeline', does the SGC now have at least 2 timeships (assuming they didn't destory the one from the 'altered timeline')? As I see it, they now have (in the repaired timeline) a ZPM, the timeship they won't use now, and the timeship from the 'original timeline' that was captured by Ra. ...and possibly the one from the 'altered timeline'.

Do they have 2 timeships now after Moebius?

Also, I was wondering if it had occured to you, that if you could've found some reason for the team from the 'alternate timeline' to take the ZPM with them, back in time, the SGC could've had TWO ZPM's in the 'repaired timeline'??? That would've been handy...

Thanks for putting up with our fan nonsense, Joe..! We appreciate you tollerating our flights of fancy...!

I can answer you about this. No, there aren't 2 timeships because remember Carter said they had to destroy it and O'Neill objected at first, but then he said alright; check the Moebius Pt. 2 transcript for the exact conversation.

And they can't go back again and get other ZPM's and this was actually discussed and disproved here
          Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Any chances of seeing any more infiltration/foothold type episodes in the future ?
            They can be pretty fun when executed correctly

How much of a militaristic feel will Season 9 have?
            Will it be all SciFi..ey..or will some episodes be quite realistic and military/air force themed?
            The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

Hi Joe,
              Bates really got a beating in The Seige Part I. Will he be okay? And will we be seeing more of him in Season 2? I loved him in LfP and really like how there is more to the character then his usual military facade.

P.S. Will he be getting a first name?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Joe I was just wondering if they're that desperate to reach Pegasus again, why don't they build another one of the generators O'Neill designed in Fifth Race and the Carters refined in Point of View. Surely they would have kept the plans to it.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but does Mitchell have the ancient gene?

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                    Robert C. Cooper wrote the three-part season opener - Avalon I, Avalon II, and Origin - wherein we introduce a new team leader, a new base commander, a new Chief Medical Officer, and a new villain. What more could you ask for?
                    Now wait just a minute...Origin?

In previous posts and such, you have referred to the three part S9 opener as Avalon pt 1, 2, and 3. Above, you've talked about Avalon pt 1, 2, and Origin. What is Origin? Did you simply give pt 3 another name? Is it a completly different episode? Was this simply a typo? Whatever the case may be, can you tell us any more about it?

I'm being really specific in my questions 'cause I've looked at your answers to the non-specific shippy questions, and...yeah...

Yours in dedication,
                    The White Knight
                    Last edited by White Knight; 27 March 2005, 05:43 PM. Reason: Trying to make it sound less rude

Comment

Hi Joe!

Is there any info you could give us on Ford's backstory/character arc? For that matter, in his arc this coming season, will we get some backstory? For example, was he on an SG team, etc?

And also, will we be seeing more of Colonel Dixon in SG-1? I'm a huge Adam Baldwin fan (especially when he's wearing an orange hat or Blue Sun t-shirt!), and would love to see him back.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Joe,

Do the Cast and Crew of SG1 and SGA call the Ancients drones "Glowy Jellyfish of Doom"(GJOD)? We call them that on gateworld, so I was wondering if that term is used on the set.

--S.Cat
                        Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Hi, Joe,

Is Amanda's pregnancy/maternity leave making it difficult to write for Sam Carter right now, or do you already have a plan in mind for her character for season 9?

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe,

This might sound silly.

But why is Earth building a fleet ?
                            I mean, with all the action of season eight, our Galaxy must loaded wtih abandoned Goa'uld ships by now.
                            We can't we just steal those and patch them up.
                            Ha'Tak's can be stolen, that's been proven in the past by SG-1 and the Rebel Jaffa.

Janus
                            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Hi Joe, is Sam and Jack finally over? The last 2 seasons have been far too much for a lot of us.

Comment

Sorry Joe...

*** In reply to sharky: No offense, but you didn't understand the basis for my question. There were THREE timelines, meaning 3 ships, not just TWO. So even if the alternate sg1 destroyed THEIR timeship...there are STILL 2 other ships. The one that sg1 never uses, in the 'repaired' timeline...and the ship that Ra captured from the 'original timeline'. That being said, they should've found the ship, not long after they uncovered the ZPM, and the camera. Then they would've had TWO timeships. ***

So, the question still stands... :: Does the SGC now have 2 timeships after the events of Moebius?

once again...sorry Joe..! Didn't mean to have to repeat a question.
                                The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                                Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                                My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                                Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Working...
                                X